Senior 14. Connor O'Sullivan (2023-)

Remove this Banner Ad

He has leadership written all over him. Plus he looks like a quality individual.
This is possibly the most universally accepted and popular draft pick (at least on this board) that I can remember. A couple with very slight queries pre draft but pretty much everyone is on board…love it.

This is possibly the most universally accepted and popular draft pick (at least on this board) that I can remember. A couple with very slight queries pre draft but pretty much everyone is on board…love it.
If you do a quick search I was on him from a long way out.

He’s more articulate than Clark. Differing styles maybe.
Selwood isn't the sharpest tool and really isn't that articulate either.

I cringe when he speaks at times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We will never know.

With sav and dekooning in the team it's hard to see how we would go for a third tall rebound marking defender with our first pick.

That's if you think Ratugolea is in the senior team and not playing VFL - good luck to him at Port but not sure we're going to miss him, and more so after the selection of O'Sullivan

When was blitz ever a rebound marking defender? Blitz only ever played lock down defender when in defence.
Just Sayin,' he's a great runner, 6 and a half foot tall and can move about like a tall ute!!!....not saying he;s a dead set clone of course not. ....Just sayin there are similarities.

Selwood isn't the sharpest tool and really isn't that articulate either.

I cringe when he speaks at times.
Hodge could hardly get a sentence out at the same age as well.

It's pretty funny actually looking back at champions when they were 18. The voice, the words, the lack of conviction in their speech...it's all completely different to what you've become accustomed to them sounding like.

The reality is they are really young men, they're basically still kids at this point.

Sure, some never develop linguistically or find a way to articulate their thoughts....but you'd be hard pressed to find anybody who speaks the same way as a mature adult as they did at 18.

Jhye will be fine, and he'll more than lead by example through his actions on the footy field.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back