Review 14 - Grant Birchall (2018)

Remove this Banner Ad

Grant Birchall

Games: 0
Goals: 0
Yabby Medal votes: 0

Missed the entire season due to a persistent knee injury that just wouldn't settle down enough to allow Birchall to resume playing.

I get lampooned and bullied on this thread and others when I vent frustration on Birchall but here goes...

It’s time to look to the future. The guy has played zero football for two years and a lot of people forgive this because he is a 4 times flag winner and legend. But now is not the time for sentiment. It’s time for business. We will not be playing finals. Backing Birchall is flogging a dead horse.

I await the haters and rose colored glass wearers but it’s time to draw a line through the three peat and move on. Birchall, Poppy, Roughy and Burgoyne - thanks for the glory. We love you but you guys are over.

Back to Birchall - not his fault but lack of info and inaccurate diagnosis from the club has been very disappointing.

God I hate the bombers and love the Hawks but the current list feels a lot like 2005

I get lampooned and bullied on this thread and others when I vent frustration on Birchall but here goes...

It’s time to look to the future. The guy has played zero football for two years and a lot of people forgive this because he is a 4 times flag winner and legend. But now is not the time for sentiment. It’s time for business. We will not be playing finals. Backing Birchall is flogging a dead horse.

I await the haters and rose colored glass wearers but it’s time to draw a line through the three peat and move on. Birchall, Poppy, Roughy and Burgoyne - thanks for the glory. We love you but you guys are over.

Back to Birchall - not his fault but lack of info and inaccurate diagnosis from the club has been very disappointing.

God I hate the bombers and love the Hawks but the current list feels a lot like 2005
2005, without the talented kids.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back