AFL Player #14: Jordan Ridley - Re-injured quad - 4 to 6 weeks - 11/4

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where's this kid at? Haven't seen or heard much at all this pre-season, heard that the club holds high hopes that he'll be a vital cog in our backline for 10+ years yet haven't seen him in the intra or JLT1 and haven't heard of a recent injury??

Where's this kid at? Haven't seen or heard much at all this pre-season, heard that the club holds high hopes that he'll be a vital cog in our backline for 10+ years yet haven't seen him in the intra or JLT1 and haven't heard of a recent injury??

Hurt his ankle and is still recovering from it. If he can get fit he's going to be a gem.

Hurt his ankle and is still recovering from it. If he can get fit he's going to be a gem.
I knew this but last I heard he was back to full training and hadn't heard a thing since. No mention in todays injury report.

One thing I’d like to see him do more is peel off his man and become third man up. I know he’s been coming back from injury but its evident from last year as well, he’s accountable and tidy but is yet to show a point of difference that says he’s an AFL talent while Bezerker has probably shown more AFL traits in three games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hm. Will he play as the medium (ala Gleeson/Goddard) or as a 3rd tall (replacing Hurley)? I'm hoping the former, not sure if he has the strength to go with a Crameri but I'll back his speed against Murdoch/Gregson.

Hm. Will he play as the medium (ala Gleeson/Goddard) or as a 3rd tall (replacing Hurley)? I'm hoping the former, not sure if he has the strength to go with a Crameri but I'll back his speed against Murdoch/Gregson.

It'd be a huge ask but I reckon Menzel is the perfect matchup height/build/attribute wise, and I hope they go with it.

I aggree Crameri would bully him, his arse is too big, the Cats will isolate him and he (Crameri) is known to float out the back of the zone so he could get a couple of cheapies over the back

Remove this Banner Ad

Back