AFL Player #14: Jordan Ridley - Re-injured quad - 4 to 6 weeks - 11/4

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the bloke who really impressed during pre season correct?

What kind of defender is he, and who in our current teams role does he replace? Dea/Kelly?
Yep. He is class with the ball in hand.
Honestly thought the Dogs would grab him as he would replace Bob off their HBF and add that same poise.

When he's ready, i'd expect he takes over from Kelly

This is the bloke who really impressed during pre season correct?

What kind of defender is he, and who in our current teams role does he replace? Dea/Kelly?
He plays as a general in defense, he is a great mark one on one and intercepting. Great skills and confidence he is rarely flustered with the ball. A bit like Josh Gibson in the role he plays. The bio i gave him on the first page sums him up. He will be best 22 in a few years and im 100% confident he can become a 200 game player for us.

Official stats he had 20 touches and 13 marks, 98 ranking points. Trust me this guy will be incredible for us in a few years he will be much more than a depth player
You keep saying a few years... next year too soon? If his ball use is as good as I hear, senior team could use some of that

You keep saying a few years... next year too soon? If his ball use is as good as I hear, senior team could use some of that
not sure the body is ready for the rigours of AFL. esp coming off a back injury.
Given Hurley, Ambrose & Hartley are looking good, Ridley is gonna have to be extremely ready to come in

Remove this Banner Ad

Back