AFL Player #14: Jordan Ridley - Re-injured quad - 4 to 6 weeks - 11/4

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

17 disposals at 94% efficiency.

Kramer-Yes-Nod.gif

Doesn’t have that mangy desperation that Grimes does, also doesn’t duck into everything and lead with his chin.

Reminds me a little of Mackie and a little of Michael Johnson. Somehow plays both shorter and taller than he looks

Doesn’t have that mangy desperation that Grimes does, also doesn’t duck into everything and lead with his chin.

Reminds me a little of Mackie and a little of Michael Johnson. Somehow plays both shorter and taller than he looks

Feels more like Mackie to me. He's tall but I don't reckon he plays tall and you wouldn't want to play him on a genuine key position player. Great rebounding though. Still could work on his intercept game a bit more though, considering he's often playing on smaller opponents.

Feels more like Mackie to me. He's tall but I don't reckon he plays tall and you wouldn't want to play him on a genuine key position player. Great rebounding though. Still could work on his intercept game a bit more though, considering he's often playing on smaller opponents.
Think that's just confidence. He's excellent at that at the level below. Will come with time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I get a bit of the left-footed version of Sean Wellman vibes about him too. A cool head, good decision maker and versatile.
It gets better. He's a right footer.

I feel like I see him use his left foot often enough that I genuinely wasn't sure, but correction noted.
Yeah I can understand why. He's fantastic off both legs. Genuinely our most dual sided player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back