AFL Player #14: Jordan Ridley - Re-injured quad - 4 to 6 weeks - 11/4

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reminds me a little of Sean Wellman. May be clutching at straws but his mannerism's and movements remind me of him.

I get a bit of the left-footed version of Sean Wellman vibes about him too. A cool head, good decision maker and versatile.

Great minds do think alike

We shoulda picked Willie Rioli?
What the heck does Willie Rioli have to do with anything?
Unless you are referring to the fact we picked Myers over Cyril - which is old ground.

I meant more the taking a perfectly promising defender and trying to shoe horn them into the midfield.

The Rid and Red man both played very well and deserve a good consecutive run of games....clearly the future with those running around....Franga you need to up the ante ...I want you in their as well !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Redman or Guelfi I would have thought
Guelfi's a midfielder. Ablett is spending most of his time I50 from what I've seen. Redman I think takes Rohan. I want to see how he goes against a genuine star of the game.

Would prefer the taller Ridley on Rohan and the shorter and quicker Redman on Ablett.
Rohan is one of the strongest players in the comp pound for pound and would monster Ridley one on one.
Ambrose is the better match up size wise and in terms of explosiveness.

Ambrose - Rohan
Hurley - Ratugolea
Hooker - Hawkins
Saad - Ablett
Redman - Grier
Ridley - resting mid/atkins

Rohan is one of the strongest players in the comp pound for pound and would monster Ridley one on one.

Ambrose - Rohan
Hurley - Ratugolea
Hooker - Hawkins
Saad - Ablett
Redman - Grier
Hurley would be giving away some serious height there. Ratugolea is a tricky match up. Where are you starting McKenna?

Ambrose - Rohan
Hurley - Ratugolea
Hooker - Hawkins
Saad - Ablett
Redman - Grier

RIP McKenna, we hardly knew ye.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back