AFL Player #14: Jordan Ridley - Re-injured quad - 4 to 6 weeks - 11/4

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was interesting watching him tonight. He did some spectacular things, including clearing the ball a number of times where it looked like he had no chance but then a few basic defensive efforts weren't quite at the level that you'd want. I see him as a high potential player but he's still a bit of a work in progress. Definitely talented as an athlete though and a nice user of the ball.

It was interesting watching him tonight. He did some spectacular things, including clearing the ball a number of times where it looked like he had no chance but then a few basic defensive efforts weren't quite at the level that you'd want. I see him as a high potential player but he's still a bit of a work in progress. Definitely talented as an athlete though and a nice user of the ball.

Don't know what was going on but the 1v1 defending at both ends was quite horrible last night. Francis was at sea.

I put it down the circle work. Very hard to work out where to go when there is virtually no stifling of ball movement and what felt like acres of space in both forward 50s.

Thought that Ridley was solid again, not in our best 10 but not far off.

He has been in the top 10 performers of the 3 of 4 games we have played so far. What is so hard to understand?
I understood you perfectly, I just disagree with it.
Because you didn't say he has been in the top 10 performers this year, you said based on recent performances he's a top 10 player on our list, which is rubbish. Language is everything, but of course you knew that when you said it, as it helps with your ranting and fist waving.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I understood you perfectly, I just disagree with it.
Because you didn't say he has been in the top 10 performers this year, you said based on recent performances he's a top 10 player on our list, which is rubbish. Language is everything, but of course you knew that when you said it, as it helps with your ranting and fist waving.

I thought the 3 games he played at the start of the year was pretty recent.

If you want to have an argument with yourself, go for it.

Edit: and dont get me wrong the wording of my first post was clunky and stupid.

Played well. Great composure. Seems to make the right decisions all the time.

Lacks a bit of strength at this point in time but should be played every game.

Top call, always something I notice watching him - composure really good for a young guy who's only played a handful of games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back