Senior 14. Liam Jones - sidelined for the rest of 2019

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tarczonandjane

Team Captain
Oct 3, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
I don’t get much chance to watch other clubs’ games. So out of interest, would Jones have been in the All Australian discussion without missing games because of concussion and his mother’s passing?

smashbox gill

Club Legend
Jun 25, 2008
Donnie
AFL Club
Carlton
I don’t get much chance to watch other clubs’ games. So out of interest, would Jones have been in the All Australian discussion without missing games because of concussion and his mother’s passing?
I would say he would be right up there. Was killing it before concussion and has been excellent since return bar 1 game

Juddernaut08

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 8, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Jones has been incredible this year. His 2019 has had no asterisks, been a gun. It's no longer a surprise anymore, he just deserves respect as a truly good footballer.

He will be a big loss for the remaining 2 games, however IMO Saints don't have any key forwards that will dominate Goddard (I say Plowman to Membrey who is the usual thorn to us). Could be wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Burgers45

Witnessed 8 flags
Apr 1, 2011
Mornington Peninsula, Vic
AFL Club
Carlton
Jones has been incredible this year. His 2019 has had no asterisks, been a gun. It's no longer a surprise anymore, he just deserves respect as a truly good footballer.

He will be a big loss for the remaining 2 games, however IMO Saints don't have any key forwards that will dominate Goddard (I say Plowman to Membrey who is the usual thorn to us). Could be wrong.
Don't underestimate Membrey, along with Steven, he seems to keep his best footy for us. Glad Gresh is out as well.

Top Bottom