#14 Michael Hibberd – retired. Thank you Pig ❤️

Remove this Banner Ad

Was wrong about this guy, assumed Essendrug were trying to screw us over again like they did with Milkshakes, he's been amazing.

Was wrong about this guy, assumed Essendrug were trying to screw us over again like they did with Milkshakes, he's been amazing.
Milkshakes has been alright the past three weeks, we're not winning the trade by any stretch but it's not one down the toilet either.

Not quite, his 2013 season was amazing. Absolutely robbed of AA that year was the best small defender in the competition.
Averaging 4 more touches a game this year and is playing for the most part as third tall and totally dominating.

Pure gut runner, I've never seen him jogging or half running to a contest, he's always going flat out. Whenever I see him in a one on one contest I'm instantly relaxed, because he'll win or halve it at the very least

(Log in to remove this ad.)

10 votes from the coaches for The Pig!
"it wasn't my best game" he said post match, sets the bar really high. I'm excited to see to what he reckons his best is

Another positive is that he shouldn't have the normal wear and tear as he gets older. He is only 27, was 21 when he was drafted, and had a year out of the game last year - so he has much less time in 'full time football' than a normal 30yo, 150-gamer would.

Going well and would be odds on for the Norm Smith this year.

Does anyone know if he got his dog back?
No he didn't sadly. But I think he has another dog. Same brand. One of those blue staffies that can apparently be quite expensive.

I hate sad stories about dogs :( even pictures of dogs looking sad make me sad. I like dogs. Big dogs. Not microwave-sized handbag things.

Interestingly, I asked the bombers board why Hibbo is called pig. Apparently it's because back in the day, group house AFL type arrangement, he was known for being an absolute slob. Even by young-man-sharing-group-accommodation-with-similar-spoilt-young-men standards. So he must have been epic. I'm sure he's perfect now that we've trained the Essendon out of him. Removing the moustache is a good sign.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back