#14 Michael Hibberd – retired. Thank you Pig ❤️

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t be stupid and compare training with your club to a representative game there is a big difference.

SOO died because people stopped giving a s**t (Look how much the crowds dropped off towards the end).

Because the players started pulling out. If you can get people to care about an umpires award with marketing then you could get people to care about SOO. Plus the standard would be far higher now with the WA team arguably better than the Vics.
Id watch SOO before I watch the other 8 games each round not involving melbourne

Am I the only one who would love to see schmuttt and Topkent catch up for a beer at a pub to chat footy?
with a cctv thread posted here? definitely.

I'd also put in some kind of cameo with Cannon plus occasional news flashes with Sando giving live membership count

I'd also put in some kind of cameo with Cannon plus occasional news flashes with Sando giving live membership count

I'm sure as a mod you could organize some sort of big footy sponsorship to help get this over line? I'm not saying we would bribe you with drinks... but I'm not not either

Sando: 35,041

Day after pub meetup...

Sando: 35,038

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Woah, just saw this. Hoping for good news but doesn't sound like that's gonna happen.
What a crazy thing to do (ie: fishing is banned, plus the weather's been mental).
Damn, if only he'd stayed at home like we're supposed to. Maybe being housebound is making some people take risks they wouldn't ordinarily take (not the fishing part, but the poor conditions). Condolences to Hibbo, that's really sad.

Damn, if only he'd stayed at home like we're supposed to. Maybe being housebound is making some people take risks they wouldn't ordinarily take (not the fishing part, but the poor conditions).
At the time I posted that we'd only been in lockdown for two weeks. Along with shitty conditions, (presumably) empty bays and over 1,000 active cases in the state it certainly was a less than ideal time to have a couple of VB's with a mate some "catching some bobbers"!

You're right though, it's pretty tough. I'd gladly sacrifice a few old/high risk people so I can get back to hobbies. Can't wait to get back to the beach!!!

Thanks a lot, ya son of a bitch! (Type 1 diabetic here)
Haha, you'll be fine. Gutwein seems to be doing a great job, you'll all be out and about (safely) in no time. I hope so anyway.

As crappy as this all is it could have been a lot worse. Very happy we're taking the cautious approach.

Shout out to Hibbo for a mini-Renaissance in the middle of the worst year of his life. A best 22 lock again and should be in line for another year.

Shout out to Hibbo for a mini-Renaissance in the middle of the worst year of his life. A best 22 lock again and should be in line for another year.
I said something similar on another site. Unbelievable considering what hes gone through personally. He's been excellent this year(bar round 1)

Yep. I've been banging on about this quite a lot.

He's all heart. Playing with that desperation he was famous for and is always trying to continue to rebound and take the game on. Kicking has been 10x better than R1 where he bombed it at every opportunity. Intercepting well when he's in the right position to do so.

Sadly, we aren't getting a lot out of our other senior players (Jones, Jetta, Tmac, Melksham (patchy), arguably Gawn hasn't dominated the lesser ruckman) and that is why we are where we are. Need them to stand up over the next month and for us to bank some wins.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back