#14 Michael Hibberd – retired. Thank you Pig ❤️

Remove this Banner Ad

May well prove to be one of our best non-draft acquisitions of the decade. Adds so much polish to our defensive exits, has had a bigger (in-game) influence than Lewis for mine

see. I told you guys he was a gun. But thanks for the shitty pick anyway ;)
You got two seconds and the pleasure of not dealing with Melksham anynore for him.

Just quietly, how well has this bloke slotted in!?
I don't know an Essendon supporter who doesn't miss him and rightly so, he's a ripper.
One of those guys I never took much notice of as an opposition supporter because he's fairly unassuming and just gets the job done with little fuss but I am loving his efforts to date with us!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope the All Australian selectors have been watching him, he's in unbelievable form. Does he attack or defend better? Honestly not sure. Big fan.

It's weird watching a genuine quality senior player play for Melbourne. Aside from Nathan Jones and Vince for a year we haven't had blokes over 25 play well every week

It's weird watching a genuine quality senior player play for Melbourne. Aside from Nathan Jones and Vince for a year we haven't had blokes over 25 play well every week
Having players like Oliver etc in general play at perhaps not an elite level but produce at least very good football each week is just an unfamiliar feeling really.

Having players like Oliver etc in general play at perhaps not an elite level but produce at least very good football each week is just an unfamiliar feeling really.

I mean Mclean, Morton, Scully, Trenners, Oliver, Grimes, Tyson etc have all produced pretty awesome early seasons ( tho Olivers is the best ) but none have gone on to the elite level.

Laughable some or one didn't rate him as best 22

He has a lot more leg speed than I thought

Favourite player at the moment. Goes so hard for the pill, especially the half volleys, not afraid at all to let them clean bowl him and it always gives us time and space when hes the first there.

He has a lot more leg speed than I thought

Yep, I was surprised by that too. That effort to get back in and win the contest in the defensive 50 was brilliant. Don't really notice his pace that much, probably because he reads the play and goes early so generally doesn't have anyone near him when he's got it in space.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back