Other Teams
"Goddess"
14 hollands.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Senior List
Aug 6, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
This write-up above has his aerial ability listed as 'average', yet 6.5 marks a game is pretty good. Can anyone who has watched his games tell me if his marks have just come from his running and spread, or if he has genuine overhead ability?

ParapMarkets

Premiership Player
Sep 24, 2015
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
This write-up above has his aerial ability listed as 'average', yet 6.5 marks a game is pretty good. Can anyone who has watched his games tell me if his marks have just come from his running and spread, or if he has genuine overhead ability?
I have nothing of value to add regarding Hollands as a player, but the 6.5 marks a game would include uncontested marks which is generally more of am indicator of work rate.

BlueJet

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
North Ballarat
It's through workrate & creating space rather than aerial dominance but that's valuable in it's own right.

daylight saving ends on october 29 in holland so time would depend on when he ran and in which direction........also cycle traffic, dope bars, clogs & beer.....
The windmills of your mind...

Last edited:
daylight saving ends on october 29 in holland so time would depend on when he ran and in which direction........also cycle traffic, dope bars, clogs & beer.....
(Van) Gogh to bed Thy!

Aug 17, 2016
GOLD COAST
AFL Club
Carlton
his brother at the suns is a gun....highly rated,and observed him in several games.The Suns have already began to rely on elijah a lot.
Entertaining footballer to watch,high intensity,lot of possessions,and effective possessions,things happen when he gets the ball......power house !
maybe if Oliver also shaves his head and bulks up a bit which he will, he can also be an A grader !

Matty411

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 21, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
his brother at the suns is a gun....highly rated,and observed him in several games.The Suns have already began to rely on elijah a lot.
Entertaining footballer to watch,high intensity,lot of possessions,and effective possessions,things happen when he gets the ball......power house !
maybe if Oliver also shaves his head and bulks up a bit which he will, he can also be an A grader !
Operation: get Elijah to Carlton in 2025

Back