Player Watch #14 Tim Taranto.

Remove this Banner Ad

No you just get the overall total. To be fair, the votes seem to me to be a reasonable reflection of how the players played. 10 people could probably have a go at the 5-4-3-2-1 and all get a different combination.

You don’t think it’s strange that one coach had Bolton, Taranto, Balta, or Ward as best on ground, while the other coach didn’t have that player in their top five?

Karen Kornes : Tim Taranto has finally made it into my top 100 players

Did i mention I love Taranto? This guy is so consistent every week and is starting to get used to the game plan and is such a smart footballer. In the 2nd quarter at the stoppage he just kicks the ball on slightly for Bolton to swoop on the ball.
30+ disposals again and 2 goals. All Australian and should be brownlow winner.

i think the improvement of Taranto has really co encidid with the understanding of his role each week, i think he's starting to do his job brilliantly
im a believer
His composure has improved massively. Had a few rough edges coming in. He’s an absolute jet now.

35 possessions 7 tackles 2 goals at 71%

Taking the piss now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don’t think it’s strange that one coach had Bolton, Taranto, Balta, or Ward as best on ground, while the other coach didn’t have that player in their top five?

It is unusual, but I think it speaks more to the fact it was really hard to distinguish between the best handful of players on the ground than anything else.

He is everything I thought he would be, I honestly knew we were getting a gun, but i'd say he has even far exeeded my expectations.
He wasn't doing this at the Giants the last couple of years.
So damaging the hunt 35 pressure acts he does it both ways, I'd argue there is only a couple of players in the game doing what Taranto is doing both ways.

Just shows how GWS stuffed up their list build by having an abundance of midfielders instead of getting some role players to complement

Taranto and Cog’s got pushed out of the midfield because they wanted to play the younger Mids because they couldn’t play other positions and ultimately forced guys that could of been the top Mids in the entire comp

Cornes is such a flog that he would still say yeah the numbers are good but Taranto is not a match winner:rolleyes:
Na now he is basically taking credit for his form line improving

c06d2caa912f378974c471898a0101ee.jpg

Leading the brownlow predictor.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back