Player Watch #14 Tim Taranto.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tim Taranto meeting Tiger fans at training

View attachment reface-2022-10-03-09-07-00.mp4

I'm excited to see what he becomes after learning our system and gelling with our other midfielders. GWS always had the talent but their players never learned how to work for each other. They were too busy trying to win every game off their own boot. I can see Taranto becoming a more polished version of Prestia but he'll need the mindset to relearn what he has learned up north. I think he'll relish the opportunity to be educated from the best, both on and off the field, and discover that to get the ultimate prize you just need to invest in and work for those around you. That's what our culture is all about and why he's here. When you can bring in a player that automatically makes a weakness into a strength, you are setting yourself up for success...again!

BroskiClothing-SwingmanJerseyTorontoRaptors1999-00MuggsyBogues_14-SMJYLG19082-TRARTPR99MBO_MB_grande.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1525979
This is also the moment Tim decided he wanted to play for the Tigers.
really loved being at that game!
1-1 v GWS with us having won the recent one, and 95K tigers expecting blood
the ecstacy!
V brave anyone in Orange, respect - GWS hung on until in the 3rd q we started pulling away to riotous applause
sigh..

7 years is a bit longer than I'd like but the longer contracts is where footy is going, 750k is a fair price he could have gotten more most likely and the 2 picks I don't mind at all to get a ready to go mid into the team.

Overall a great pick up by the Tigers if we get Hopper as well its a bit like 2016 again, should keep us thereabouts for a few years to come.

Its so nice having players choosing our club over the Cats and Magpies etc. shows what a great system we have going down at Punt Rd, gotta love this club.

really loved being at that game!
1-1 v GWS with us having won the recent one, and 95K tigers expecting blood
the ecstacy!
V brave anyone in Orange, respect - GWS hung on until in the 3rd q we started pulling away to riotous applause
sigh..
I'll never forget it!!!
Amazing atmosphere
Loved it

Excited Japan GIF by FIBA

"How dare Richmond take an elite player"
If it was any other club including Gelonk they would be saying how great it is.
7 years is a bit longer than I'd like but the longer contracts is where footy is going, 750k is a fair price he could have gotten more most likely and the 2 picks I don't mind at all to get a ready to go mid into the team.

Overall a great pick up by the Tigers if we get Hopper as well its a bit like 2016 again, should keep us thereabouts for a few years to come.

Its so nice having players choosing our club over the Cats and Magpies etc. shows what a great system we have going down at Punt Rd, gotta love this club.
Another rule change.

Tarranto, Prestia and Hopper attending centre bounces next year is gonna be with the best in the league. Dynasty incoming 2023-2026 fourpeat I just got a feeling
What's the bet Round 1 vs. Carlton next year, the first bounce is still...

T Nankervis
T Cotchin
D Martin
D Prestia

Despite their ages, that still gets the juices flowing for me.

Few goals later and we see...

B Miller
T Taranto
J Hopper
S Bolton

Exciting stuff.

What's the bet Round 1 vs. Carlton next year, the first bounce is still...

T Nankervis
T Cotchin
D Martin
D Prestia

Despite their ages, that still gets the juices flowing for me.

Few goals later and we see...

B Miller
T Taranto
J Hopper
S Bolton

Exciting stuff.
Its nice that after 3 flags in the last 5 years we still have those elite options in the midfield, a good age demographic for future success in that second group once we sign Hopper and we also have Sonsie who looks like he will make it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back