Past #14: Trent Dumont - delisted end '21 - 113 NM games/26 NM goals - 2019 NM VCapt - thanks Froggy

Remove this Banner Ad

Has become an AFL standard midfielder so gradually it has been hard to notice. Hope he can take the next step and become one of the very good ones.

I think he's averaging 21-22 disposals a game this year and getting more comfortable with each game. Only Preuss has been more impressive this year out of our younger brigade.

Again. Why hasn't he signed...
Looking to boost his contract with a good showing throughout the year? Waiting for the CBA to be worked out?

I wouldn't have thought he was looking to move on, unless he's had a big offer from elsewhere.

He'd have to be a high priority signing, surely?

Looking to boost his contract with a good showing throughout the year? Waiting for the CBA to be worked out?

I wouldn't have thought he was looking to move on, unless he's had a big offer from elsewhere.

Not sure! but north get it done already

Fair enough. He's going to finish the year as our second best mid.

Emerging midfielder Trent Dumont wants to spend his entire career at North Melbourne after signing a new two-year deal with the Roos.

"I was really, really happy with how the club supported me. It felt like a second family almost and I was willing just try everything I had to stay here," he said.

"I would love to just stay here for my whole career.

"Obviously, I've got my family back in South Australia and it would be nice to be around them, but I love North Melbourne so I was pretty keen to stay here and get a done as soon as possible.

"It's an awesome feeling."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very pleased to see this guy (<<) sign on again; one of my favourites.

A big offer elsewhere (in SA) may have caused him to rethink, but he's not at that level yet and his comments reflect his deep appreciation for what NMFC has offered, and his enjoyment being here. (Marley's comments on the group being tight ring true.)

Emerging midfielder Trent Dumont wants to spend his entire career at North Melbourne after signing a new two-year deal with the Roos.

"The opportunity to develop alongside Josh Kelly and Dustin Martin was too good to refuse", he may have said.

"I was really, really happy with how the club supported me. It felt like a second family almost and I was willing just try everything I had to stay here," he said.

"I would love to just stay here for my whole career.

"Obviously, I've got my family back in South Australia and it would be nice to be around them, but I love North Melbourne so I was pretty keen to stay here and get a done as soon as possible.

"It's an awesome feeling."

Excellent Froggy :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back