Past #15: Atu Bosenavulagi - drafted #77 '18 ND by CFC - traded to NM as part of Stepho/BBB deal - 8 NM games/1 NM goal

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
the way I put it will sound cooler in years to come ;) and why let the truth get in the way of a good yarn?

Hey, we managed to pull off having a rising star from two years ago as steak knives for a bloke picked in the 70's as an NGA :D

I like this pick.

Cost nothing, plays our type of footy, fills a gap as a quick attaching small forward that can pressure while still kicking goals, young, fun to watch and has already had a taste so should work hard preseason.

Boom or bust I guess but if he clicks - hell be fun to watch!

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
Curious about this kid. Had never heard of him and thought it was a made up name when he was first mentioned.

Has anyone watched his games in entirety or had any awareness of him pre-draft?

If he can even match a 2014 Nahas role I'd be happy enough. We've had no swooping opportunist types since Robbie and LT.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
I saw his first (?) game for the Pies where he looked pretty exciting. Was very quick. The follow up games weren’t as good, I think I saw one where he just didn’t seem to get involved.

Most skinny 18 year old kids are at least 2 seasons away from playing regular AFL, much less taking on all the strategic crap that comes along with it.

Em6bUMxUYAEOQ7o

(Log in to remove this ad.)

InFineForm

Club Legend
Aug 2, 2006
Hawthorn East
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Everton
Looks the part.
I've got the faith with him. I've just got a feeling he can be way better than steak knives. Having a mate who's involved in the International footy I saw his name & watched his first game. He's got plenty of dash, and I reckon he'll just get better & better for a couple of years yet. Here's hoping anyway!

He certainly does have the Tristan Xerri serious look about him. Good to see.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back