Past #15: Atu Bosenavulagi - drafted #77 '18 ND by CFC - traded to NM as part of Stepho/BBB deal - 8 NM games/1 NM goal

Remove this Banner Ad

030221_12.jpg

030221_2.jpg

Liking the hair better 👍
Old coiff had a bit of " look at me " about it.

Now, down to business.

Hopefully he pushes for senior selection.
We might need as many speedy players as possible in the team. This new man on the mark rule might give a huge advantage to fast teams.

I'm glad Noble is on record stating he wants us to play fast.
Thankfully we have recruited speed lately. The list management team did say it was a priority.

I liked Atu and Will's pre Kangalotto haircuts.

Atu had some great vertical action happening and Will was looking like a Parisian writer, who spent his days sipping lattes in cafes watching the rain.

As befits a good Melbourne High boy.

He runs, he tackles, he kicks, he applies pressure and he's hungry due to moving clubs.
Give him a consistent spot in the 22 and we won't be disappointed.

He looks leaner and smaller in height than what I thought. Does he just play forward pocket or can he play high half forward too?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He looks leaner and smaller in height than what I thought. Does he just play forward pocket or can he play high half forward too?
Both but I think he's best suited in that Kayne Turner type role.

He runs, he tackles, he kicks, he applies pressure and he's hungry due to moving clubs.
Give him a consistent spot in the 22 and we won't be disappointed.

Couldn't get a consistent game at Collingwood though and they don't have too many tackling machines up there... having said that I'd be happy him in our team.... jmah atu turner all good pressure fwds some possess a few more strings... and add abit of spice too

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Atu Bosenavulagi

The 20-year-old has impressed in match simulation over the past fortnight, with his speed and ball-use a feature.

“He’s going really well, he played down back in a bit of a practice match and really looked good,” Brown told Footyology.

“But he also, one week before, played forward. He’s just got such crazy speed and power, he’s been training really well too.”

Atu Bosenavulagi

The 20-year-old has impressed in match simulation over the past fortnight, with his speed and ball-use a feature.

“He’s going really well, he played down back in a bit of a practice match and really looked good,” Brown told Footyology.

“But he also, one week before, played forward. He’s just got such crazy speed and power, he’s been training really well too.”
Bargain pickup of the trade period perhaps?

I liked Atu and Will's pre Kangalotto haircuts.

Atu had some great vertical action happening and Will was looking like a Parisian writer, who spent his days sipping lattes in cafes watching the rain.
God, you are such a weird campaigner sometimes...

Should be grooming him to takeover the Marley Williams role. Makes more sense with Hayden moves to become our ball extracting midfielder.

Looking forward to seeing him play.

I think he might surprise a few.

He can play there's no doubt. Stocky too.

Last edited:

Versatility is good, but since we have next to no genuine pressure~crumbing forwards I hope he gets a go down there first.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back