Past #15: Atu Bosenavulagi - drafted #77 '18 ND by CFC - traded to NM as part of Stepho/BBB deal - 8 NM games/1 NM goal

Souup

Norm Smith Medallist
May 8, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I've been a big fan this year of some of the pieces in our defense in particular - Mckay, Bonar and Young are players who have impressed me a lot. Atu joins this group as guys who could play 200 games for the club and definitely be there when we're contending if they continue to put in the work.

Young could tidy up his decision making but he's still very young and if he cleans that up he'll have himself a career.

Anyway this is Atu's thread - excellent first game and showed a lot more than I expected. He was the biggest positive out of today for me.

Last edited:

Billy Not Really

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 7, 2018
Licking windows at the back of the bus.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Worked hard to get into the side and worked hard today, which is something you'd see even when he was with Collingwood, but he put a fair effort in today, clean hands, he really knows how to tackle and was getting involved in everything as the game went on.

And that grab in the second half... almost Riewoldt-esque. Should have been paid it!

Back