Past #15: Atu Bosenavulagi - drafted #77 '18 ND by CFC - traded to NM as part of Stepho/BBB deal - 8 NM games/1 NM goal

Remove this Banner Ad

Looked really composed as well as bringing the hard stuff when required.

I think he and Hayden might end up fighting for one spot in the 22.

Looked really composed as well as bringing the hard stuff when required.

I think he and Hayden might end up fighting for one spot in the 22.
Has Hayden covered.

Hayden is one the biggest butchers in the comp, let alone our side.

I was a Hayden fan last year, but this year he looks a mile off it.

Anyway I really like what Atu brought today and as posted above, seemed to be really composed, even in heavy traffic.

How’s the courage when he went back with the flight in the last and ended up in his back? I think Geelong ended up with a free kick there but he never took his eyes off the footy
He went to bench after his "not-a-mark of the year" contender, and the medico's were checking his ribs and back. He came back on which was a good sign, I hope he pulls up okay today.

What a debacle from the Pies to palm this guy off to us.

I think he's going to turn into a mainstay in our defence for the long term.

What a debacle from the Pies to palm this guy off to us.

I think he's going to turn into a mainstay in our defence for the long term.
true, but then it would have been hard for collingwood to be handing out contracts to fringe players while they're offloading Treloa, Stephenson and Phillips.

Good recruiting on our part, for sure

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My Pies mate was probably more upset about losing Atu than losing Treloar.

Mine are the opposite. Probably influenced my opinion of his game yesterday tbh. There’s been a lot of positivity around Atu’s game on here so I think I’ll have to rewatch the game without bias because I thought he just had a crack but didn’t play well at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back