Past #15: Atu Bosenavulagi - drafted #77 '18 ND by CFC - traded to NM as part of Stepho/BBB deal - 8 NM games/1 NM goal

Waynesworld

The poster formerly know as "Waynesworld"
May 28, 2012
At the Chinese takeout.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Werribee
It gets a bit tiring reading these tired cliches turning up in every thread, and in fact I often avoid because it is so crass. How about a bit of positivity for a change. I am amazed, for example, at how much Bonar has improved since coming to the club
Really? Can you honestly say that the club has done a good job of developing our young players For the last, I don’t know, 20 years?

And considering the majority of the group taking the field at the moment fall into the 1-4 year levels of experience, being only able to call out 1 player is basically proving my point (and who’s to say how good he would have been had he stayed at GWS injury free?).

And crass? Ffs give me a break. If you don’t like it perhaps you should take your own advice and continue to avoid it.

Hello Kangaroos I was thinking of trading in Atu to my SuperCoach team is he likely to keep his spot for a while? Or is he fringe/covering for injury? Cheers
Hard to say with the small amount of games, being relatively inexperienced and the amount of injuries we do have. In saying that, he hasn't put a foot wrong at VFL or AFL level as a small defender. Being a pacey small defender capable of intercept marking, something we have lacked with Williams gone, he is likely to stay when Tarrant, L Mac (both long-term) and Corr (soon) are back. But that is just my opinion. I really rate what he has done.

Jun 8, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hello Kangaroos I was thinking of trading in Atu to my SuperCoach team is he likely to keep his spot for a while? Or is he fringe/covering for injury? Cheers

Put him in, McDonald is out for a long time and we really have no other small backs to take his place.
Hayden is the only other, but I reckon Atu has been better than him,

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club

Make him captain.

Oct 12, 2008
The North of Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hey all, just wondering what Atus job security is like, cheers

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

he's had a good couple of weeks in an extremely depleted defense. only way i can see his spot being in trouble is if Luke McDonald recovers much faster than expected, but atley would probably be the first out in that situation

Jun 7, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
This kid's going okay

Screen Shot 2021-05-02 at 4.21.48 pm.png

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
As if Stepho wasn't enough, Atu getting thrown is as steak knives got Ned Guy sacked.

Lemme get this straight..............you don't want Josh Kelly, but Atu is the bargain of the century?

Back