Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"

http://www.carltonfc.com.au/news/2018-08-22/blues-sign-aflw-rookies

DaltonAug22Article.jpg

Carlton AFLW midfielder Chloe Dalton will aim to win her second gold medal at the 2020 Olympic Games in Tokyo, with the exciting news that she will rejoin the Australian Women’s Rugby Sevens team in April.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chloe Dalton has done just about it all in world sport. Played WNBL, starred in an AFLW grand final and what she said was her childhood dream, an Olympic Gold Medal.

Chloe Dalton has done just about it all in world sport. Played WNBL, starred in an AFLW grand final and what she said was her childhood dream, an Olympic Gold Medal.

Thanks IS. Doesn't sound like we'll be seeing her again in the jumper - at least before the lympics. Be barracking for her at Tokyo.

Going to be a massive loss for the team in 2021.
Does that also mean we're playing with a squad of 29 in her absence?
I don't think so. Maybe the late sign up of Hammans was to add another with speed for that wing/forward role.

Not every day you get to go for your second Olympic Gold!! All the best to Chloe and look forward to having her back in 2022!

I don't think so. Maybe the late sign up of Hammans was to add another with speed for that wing/forward role.

Agree with this - Charlotte mentioned in the interview she’d only got the call from Munro the Thursday prior, which made me think it was potentially a last-minute move to replace Dalton.

We have 26 players signed (if I have counted correctly), and 3 picks to take to the draft. We’ve also signed Chloe for 2022, so would presume this means she is now on our inactive list? If so, we would most likely get an extra draft pick to cover her absence.

Anyone know if it's possible for Chloe to play for us this year if the Olympics were to be cancelled?

Would suck for her if true but being reported in the UK papers:

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Anyone know if it's possible for Chloe to play for us this year if the Olympics were to be cancelled?

Would suck for her if true but being reported in the UK papers:

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
She is yet to be replaced on the list so maybe she could get clearance from the league. I anticipate fitness would not be an issue as she is training full time, maybe a bit scratchy skills and match sim wise, but a month in training should rectify that.
Really cant see the games going ahead this year, be great to see Chloe back in blue .

On SM-G920I using BigFooty.com mobile app

I hope she can play, certainly a best 21 player.

There might be a problem given she's up training in NSW for the olympics with the rest of the rugby squad, might have to go through quarentine depending where they're based out of or if they are not already isolating as a team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back