Past #15: Daniel Howe - #31 in '14 ND to HFC - delisted end '22 - #33 in '23 RD to NM -retires from AFL & NM end '23 - 107 AFL games / 11 NM games

Remove this Banner Ad

Both of them are well and truly cut from the same cloth.
Jim Carrey said it best:

‘He’s a pedantic, pontificating, pretentious bastard…..a worthless steaming pile of cow dung.’

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sure he's a lovely bloke but he's an awful footballer. Will be annoyed if he makes the senior team in any scenario other than an injury crisis

Does that even make sense... if you think he is an awful footballer then he won't make the senior team. Personally think he will have a role and will play that well

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Does that even make sense... if you think he is an awful footballer then he won't make the senior team. Personally think he will have a role and will play that well

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
If/when he plays, he'll have people on here calling for his head very very quickly. Was a whipping boy at Hawthorn and that's absolutely not gonna change here. I wish him all the best but he and Tucker are both gonna cop some serious s**t

If/when he plays, he'll have people on here calling for his head very very quickly. Was a whipping boy at Hawthorn and that's absolutely not gonna change here. I wish him all the best but he and Tucker are both gonna cop some serious s**t

I never really took any notice of him at Hawthorn, but watching him at training, I doubt there’s a bloke on the list that you’d want to have possession less than him.

2-20 team, would put good $ on Tucker playing R1.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

In an era of Carey, McKernan, Archer, King, Stevens and Martyn my favourite player was Winnie, he was the most exciting player in the league, an amazing talent, it was shattering that he had to retire when he was approaching his peak.

It's a great to see him back and presenting the jumper to Howe. All the best Dan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back