Senior 15. George Stevens (2023 - )

Remove this Banner Ad

Did Pendlebury play basketball?
Pendlebury pulled out of the Australian Basketball squad for Afl.

Which player took his spot in that Basketball squad and made a go of it?

Patty Mills

Pendlebury pulled out of the Australian Basketball squad for Afl.

Which player took his spot in that Basketball squad and made a go of it?

Patty Mills

I was being facetious. I reckon every time that Pendles is mentioned there’s reference to his basketball background 🤣

I just watched his interview. Looks a born leader, and very mature in physique and mentality already. I'd need to watch him a bit more, but I really see a bright future for the Stevensinator.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm going to say it.... his going to be my new favourite... Move over Chook Charlie Constable...
The chook actually retired this year! That makes me feel both sad and old. It seems only yesterday that he was out there being praised for his work ethic and potential.

The chook actually retired this year! That makes me feel both sad and old. It seems only yesterday that he was out there being praised for his work ethic and potential.
I'm still sad 😔.. I still think he could of been a good player for us ( but that's only between us 2, as I don't want anyone to think I'm silly saying that 😎)

Anyone have access to this article in the Standard?

View attachment 1860751
Weirdly archive.vn doesn't work on this one

I'm going to go out on a limb though and guess he's making a point that bownlow voting is swayed by disposal numbers and that big George is the kind of player that racks up the numbers where Reid is the better player

Anyone have access to this article in the Standard?

View attachment 1860751
Article only for subscribers but did manage to pick up this very small piece, make out of it what you will tragicforces.

A "statistical fact" has Dane Swan boldly predicting South Warrnambool's George Stevens has more chance of winning a Brownlow medal than number one pick Harley Reid.

Article only for subscribers but did manage to pick up this very small piece, make out of it what you will tragicforces.

A "statistical fact" has Dane Swan boldly predicting South Warrnambool's George Stevens has more chance of winning a Brownlow medal than number one pick Harley Reid.
OK ta - he's probably referring to the fact that more Brownlow medalists have been taken at pick 58 than pick 1 :D!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back