Delisted #15: Josh Green - will not be offered a contract for 2019 - 10/9

Remove this Banner Ad

Good stuff, wasn't a fan of the decision but sounds like he's doing his best to prove me wrong. Getting excited to see if we can get him, Fanta, Tippa and Colyer in the team at once. Would be like swimming with piranhas for opposition defenders.

YOU WHAT?
Missed ranga opp

zjxrie5ljfnmbvznhdqh.jpg

Nah you don't want him anymore because everyone is starting to jump on the bandwagon and it isn't cool anymore to like Green :p
It's the Australian way. I also used to like Pete Murray, the Living End and Michael Clarke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pete Murray what the bloody hell happened to him, was huge a decade ago and haven't heard the name since haha
He used to play on triple J when music was awesome and Spics and Specs was a good show.

Last edited:
I hope this is a Betts situation.

Also, I had a look at his career record and found that this guy is so accurate. 107 goals to 54 behinds. Accuracy in front of goal is much needed

I hope this is a Betts situation.

Also, I had a look at his career record and found that this guy is so accurate. 107 goals to 54 behinds. Accuracy in front of goal is much needed

Not really a Betts scenario. Betts had 40-50 goal seasons at Carlton and showed he was a premium small fwd, before going to Adelaide. Green was delisted by Brisbane and his best year goal wise to date was 33 goals in 2014.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back