Delisted #15: Josh Green - will not be offered a contract for 2019 - 10/9

Remove this Banner Ad

Picking up Green has literally zero impact on who we are going to pick up with pick 1. If that was the case, we should just pack it in. :D

On paper that might be the case however Green is a small forward that kicks goals, if we look at the two Mcs, McCluggage is more of a goal kicking mid, wheres McGarth is more of an in & under mid that can shut opposition mids down.

I still think McCluggage is slightly ahead of McGarth but if Jackets is thinking McGarth and thus Green fills the goal kicking part which I haven heard many people say McGarth has in his game to the same level as McCluggage has at this point.

So if I'm reading this right (please correct me if I'm wrong) you're of the opinion that because we've picked up a player who has been delisted from the worst side in the competition, that has influenced our decision on who we will take at 1?

So if I'm reading this right (please correct me if I'm wrong) you're of the opinion that because we've picked up a player who has been delisted from the worst side in the competition, that has influenced our decision on who we will take at 1?
Um obviously? Pick whoever tf we want for a lol because we have our main target on board now

I just assumed he'd be depth so I'm reserving my anger until he's not.

Last year we played Bags as a small forward due to lack of other options and people still think we don't need to bolster this area of the field?
I wonder if he will be best 22 come round 1. It does give the option of playing others that could play forward pocket in a position more beneficial to the team.

No, I am saying if the club has made a decision to go with the mid that is less of a goal kicker (McGarth over McCluggage) then they may have gone looking for an extra goal kicker, of course in writing that, Woosha has said he wants more scoring power so McCluggage might still be pick 1.

On pick 1, it looks 50/50 which way Jackets will go with pick 1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like burgers and Matty Knights' game plan.
Essendon+Bombers+Training+Session+HWMg8dKDTmal.jpg

I was clearly just joking before. I am 100% on the Green machine train rooting for it to leave the station. It's the Cinderella story. I have posted this previously.

#culthero
#comebackcinderellastory
Is he gonna turn into a pumpkin at midnight? #thatshowthisworksisntit #hashtags #wot

Remove this Banner Ad

Back