Player Watch #15 Kieren Jack

(Log in to remove this ad.)

S120

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Wallabies
He kicked the ball pretty poorly all night but his bounce step evasion and ball-winning were superb. Throw in 2 goals and it was a really good throwback performance from Jack. If we get more of that through the next month, we'll have a really valuable contributor across HF.

MF

Good Poster, Shit Bloke
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Liverpool, Ed Barlow
Is there a possibility we were simply resting him during his injury stint? I can't recall whether he was injured during a game.

MC Bad Genius

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Sydney
Thread starter #209
I know I bang on about this every time, but he cost us another easy girl tonight because he can't kick on his right foot and instead opted for a stupid inside out kick on his left foot. It's just not acceptable to have that kind of flaw after however many years of being a professional footballer.

And then there was the one in the last he should've settled and kicked from 35m out.

The King!

Supervisor
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Cavs, Redsox, Patriots
I know I bang on about this every time, but he cost us another easy girl tonight because he can't kick on his right foot and instead opted for a stupid inside out kick on his left foot. It's just not acceptable to have that kind of flaw after however many years of being a professional footballer.

And then there was the one in the last he should've settled and kicked from 35m out.

Was annoying he missed Heeney handball to miss contact

Olian

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Sydney

Rampe doesn’t kick off his right either. Would be nice if Jack could kick off both but he doesn’t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MC Bad Genius

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Sydney
Thread starter #212
Rampe doesn’t kick off his right either. Would be nice if Jack could kick off both but he doesn’t.
Doesn't isn't really relevant though. The important question is whether he can't or doesn't need to. Jack can't, even when he needs to.

Mick Oxlong

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Sydney

There was an easy girl? Why was I not made aware of this earlier?

Top Bottom