Past #15: Paul Ahern - delisted after 24 NM games/6 NM goals - thanks Pauly

and even most of those stats in the second half when it didn't matter

I’ve been watching “Dark” on Netflix lately. It’s got me thinking. Was that Paul Ahern, who looked like a future AA against West Coast a couple of years ago, from “Martha’s World”, while the present Paul Ahern is from the “Origin World” or vice versa? It’s the only thing that makes any sort of sense.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’ve been watching “Dark” on Netflix lately. It’s got me thinking. Was that Paul Ahern, who looked like a future AA against West Coast a couple of years ago, from “Martha’s World”, while the present Paul Ahern is from the “Origin World” or vice versa? It’s the only thing that makes any sort of sense.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Someone ****ed up something quantum and we've somehow jumped universes.

ChoppyGun

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 19, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Glad we have him every chance to prove himself.

His shithouse moustache is as bad as his football.

Fish Sticks

All Australian
Mar 2, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I would be amazed if he is on our list next year....
A relative fall from grace considering how he burst onto the scene as a fat kid racking up touches against the eventual premier.
Most here had him penned in for a 10 year career, including myself.
He looks slow, reactive & almost disinterested. What a shame!

RossHenshaw

Club Legend
Sep 12, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Good bye Pauly , thanks for the memories. So excited when he came to our club , looked like the player we always needed. Played some good games including that famous WC game . I still remember that period when he was travelling really well & was dropped surprisingly by Brad Scott & did not play / pick for ages . That really shot his confidence big time & looking back he has never recovered since .
such a shame ,

ChoppyGun

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 19, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I mean that he never got back to his explosiveness he had prior to being drafted. He looked a quick jet prior to being drafted. Never ever got back to that level.

No he didn't but even so there were other unrelated flaws. He had to go and I wish him well.

Back