Past #15: Paul Ahern - delisted after 24 NM games/6 NM goals - thanks Pauly

Remove this Banner Ad

Here it is

Looks like a player IMO.

Talks well too, not too polished, honest, good attitude. Nothing like injury to highlight how good it is to just be able to get out and train rather than it being a chore.

I think this kid has it.

I'm excited.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like a player IMO.

Talks well too, not too polished, honest, good attitude. Nothing like injury to highlight how good it is to just be able to get out and train rather than it being a chore.

I think this kid has it.

I'm excited.

Love his attitude and inbuilt stern look. Moving bloody well considering what he's been through. Another reason to be bloody excited about 2018 and beyond.

No strapping either. Get him through a full pre-season and he'll have full confidence in his body again.

Yep, and the surprise with his movement this early was his lateral movement under pressure. I expected to see him jogging in straight lines but nup, straight into the action baulking tacklers etc. He's way ahead of my own expectations.

Yep, and the surprise with his movement this early was his lateral movement under pressure. I expected to see him jogging in straight lines but nup, straight into the action baulking tacklers etc. He's way ahead of my own expectations.

Has been running straight line stuff since May this year. The plan was always to have him do a full pre-season, not in the re-hab group.

I'm sure they'll be holding him back at some stages with some drills but it seems we are pretty confident he'll be participating in most things

Has been running straight line stuff since May this year. The plan was always to have him do a full pre-season, not in the re-hab group.

I'm sure they'll be holding him back at some stages with some drills but it seems we are pretty confident he'll be participating in most things

Fingers crossed for him to have a clear run into 2018 henceforth.

Solid unit. Big through the quads and thigh, solid core and the vision of him in the tackling drill looks like he has great vision, stepped around a couple to land the tackle by going to where he knew the player was going to be rather than chasing like the other 2 did.

Kicking looks good, attitude is first class.

Lids off.

I reckon we are foxing big style with this bloke and he'll be rip roaring ready to go Rd1.

We did similar with Garner and Simpkin last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back