Senior 15. Sam Docherty

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done Sam, I'm so happy that things are looking up for him.
He had some very difficult and challaging events in his life and has surpassed all with confidence, an inspiration for all young lads meeting the challenges of life and the AFL.
I'm proud he's a Bagger, upward and onwards Sam hope you reach the stars a Charlie is next.
Go Mighty Baggers

Well done The Doctor.
Such an impressive player and person.
Looking forward to ten more years of heart and soul from this bloke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm loving Marc's work so far this year, but surely Doc needs to be given the captaincy next year. It's time.
Doc's still young. There is a lot of pressure added when you are captain of an AFL team. Murph has finally hit his strides and looks comfortable in the role. I would be more than happy for Murph to hold it for at least the next 18 months and then re-assess. By that time Doc will be 24 and Cripps 23 - they can fight it out for the captaincy and Murph can concentrate on his footy for hopefully the 3-4 years after that.

Doc and Cripps literally fighting it out is an interesting mental image. Not quite clash of the titans, well, one of them is a titan, but the other would be some sort of relentless and uncompromising terrier.

Congratulations to Sam and well deserved! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

DIeKFY4VAAA7dtE.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back