Player Watch #15 Sam Wicks

Remove this Banner Ad

20200705_wicks_hero.jpg

Sam Wicks

Sam Wicks is a small forward with tidy skills below his knees and an outstanding awareness around goal. The QBE Sydney Swans Academy product was rookie-listed in November 2018 and was a consistent stand-out for the Sydney Swans’ NEAFL side in 2019. He became Sydney's fifth debutant of season 2020 when he was named to face Collingwood in Round 10, before finishing the season with seven appearances to his name. Wicks heads into 2021 fighting names like Tom Papley, Ben Ronke, Lewis Taylor and Sam Gray for a spot in Sydney’s best 22.

Sam Wicks
DOB: 14 September 1999
DEBUT: 2020
DRAFT: #Undefined, 2018 Other
RECRUITED FROM: Manly-Warringah (NSW)/Sydney (NEAFL)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mmmm I like it hard

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Please return to your own Board. Unhappily you support an inglorious Club, forever yapping at the heels of history. The most notable figure in its dismal history was the disgraced tooth puller, brown bag merchant and lackey of the Pratts and Murdochs of this world.

Please return to your own Board. Unhappily you support an inglorious Club, forever yapping at the heels of history. The most notable figure in its dismal history was the disgraced tooth puller, brown bag merchant and lackey of the Pratts and Murdochs of this world.
For a second I thought you were replying it bedford and I was very confused

For a second I thought you were replying it bedford and I was very confused

hehe... Bedford and I may disagree on a few things, but I expect he holds Aylett in the same level of contempt as I do.

Hey, your coach is my favourite player I like Sydney, I was curious about the chatter going around about wicks and then cop the tassie talk. good day to you sir.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But he is very welcoming to supporters of other clubs. Especially St Kilda.

I expect if you shared your Pickled Pork and Mustard sandwiches with him at a local virtual cricket match, you might be welcome.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back