$15 tickets for Good Friday- buy a ticket so we don’t lose this fixture in the future

Remove this Banner Ad

premiers2017

Debutant
Mar 4, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Our away (and quite frankly, home) attendance has been appalling.

Come on guys, cheer on the boys despite our inaccuracy.

Tickets are 15 bucks if you use the offer code ‘GoodFriday’

Ps sorry for the s**t name. I made it as a prediction in 2014. Only one year off

Attachments

• EF3C4609-858D-43E8-B116-564396025AF8.png
    EF3C4609-858D-43E8-B116-564396025AF8.png
    185.5 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Question: Does the "official attendance" number mean number of tickets bought? Or is it actually number of people through the gate?

I'm in Cairns so obviously won't be attending, but happy to buy a couple of tickets if it makes our "attendance" numbers better.

Question: Does the "official attendance" number mean number of tickets bought? Or is it actually number of people through the gate?

I'm in Cairns so obviously won't be attending, but happy to buy a couple of tickets if it makes our "attendance" numbers better.
The official attendance is actually those that turn up, so just donate your $30 straight the the Good Friday Appeal

Our away (and quite frankly, home) attendance has been appalling.

Come on guys, cheer on the boys despite our inaccuracy.

Tickets are 15 bucks if you use the offer code ‘GoodFriday’

Ps sorry for the s**t name. I made it as a prediction in 2014. Only one year

Are tickets actually on sale yet as the Ticketek site is confusing as usual.

The map for the GA $15 shows this (below) so I assumed these seats are in the blue sections. But it doesn't actually show where you are if you go to purchase the $15 seats.

However, going through without the code I'm also getting $80 seats available in the same blue sections!

1649736780635.png

Are tickets actually on sale yet as the Ticketek site is confusing as usual.

The map for the GA $15 shows this (below) so I assumed these seats are in the blue sections. But it doesn't actually show where you are if you go to purchase the $15 seats.

However, going through without the code I'm also getting $80 seats available in the same blue sections!

View attachment 1370324
Seats on the map are reserved seats. General Admission is first come first served for the seats and rows that aren’t covered with a “reserved” sign on them when you arrive, and they are only on level 3.

Seats on the map are reserved seats. General Admission is first come first served for the seats and rows that aren’t covered with a “reserved” sign on them when you arrive, and they are only on level 3.

If they're struggling to get a crowd at Norf vs 'Dogs you'd think they'd encourage better seats at cheaper prices. $80 for level 2 is unreal.

If they're struggling to get a crowd at Norf vs 'Dogs you'd think they'd encourage better seats at cheaper prices. $80 for level 2 is unreal.
Don’t sit on level 2 then. I remember in 2017 when Level 1 and 3 were packed like sardines but level 2 was barren lol.

It’s a good job I saw this thread. I almost forgot I had to actually buy a ticket. I would have just turned up expecting to walk in with my Bulldogs membership.

It’s a good job I saw this thread. I almost forgot I had to actually buy a ticket. I would have just turned up expecting to walk in with my Bulldogs membership.
wasn't there some deal whereby we got admission to Melbourne-based away games (as well as home games of course) if we bought our membership by a certain date (mid-Feb I think)? I did buy my in time but I can't recall seeing anything more from the club about it.

Normally it wouldn't matter either way as I rarely get to any games at all, but I'm in Melbourne for the week so I thought I'd go along on Friday if I can.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wasn't there some deal whereby we got admission to Melbourne-based away games (as well as home games of course) if we bought our membership by a certain date (mid-Feb I think)? I did buy my in time but I can't recall seeing anything more from the club about it.

Normally it wouldn't matter either way as I rarely get to any games at all, but I'm in Melbourne for the week so I thought I'd go along on Friday if I can.
That was the deal last year but I don’t recall it being the case this time around.

There's no way in hell i'm going to Marvel again this season.
The match day experience is horrendous. Assigned pre-booked seating, huge wait lines, cattle like queues both into and more importantly out of the ground, that screen that god damn awful screen, the ground itself isn't exactly something to write home about compared to better grounds like the MCG/Optus/AO and what the hell is with those god damn adds on the new screen? Jamming McDonalds and Dr. Strange in our ears at three times the volume of everything else to the extent we can no longer have a conversation with the person next to us and have no ability to turn it down or try to ignore it.
Tickets to marvel don't deserve to be $15; we are the product here not the customer anymore. They would need to start paying me to go or make the experience something where we feel like we're paying for a service. I'll wait for our next game at the MCG thank you.

The match day experience is horrendous. Assigned pre-booked seating, huge wait lines, cattle like queues both into and more importantly out of the ground, that screen that god damn awful screen, the ground itself isn't exactly something to write home about compared to better grounds like the MCG/Optus/AO and what the hell is with those god damn adds on the new screen? Jamming McDonalds and Dr. Strange in our ears at three times the volume of everything else to the extent we can no longer have a conversation with the person next to us and have no ability to turn it down or try to ignore it.
Tickets to marvel don't deserve to be $15; we are the product here not the customer anymore. They would need to start paying me to go or make the experience something where we feel like we're paying for a service. I'll wait for our next game at the MCG thank you.
We probably won’t be playing at the MCG until next year at this rate so good luck buddy.

To each his own I guess - I feel the same way about the MCG

I've bought a ticket and my boys go for free, so that's good. But for some of us it's closer to $100 when you factor in petrol/tolls/parking/record/food. Which I'm typically happy to do when we can make it there.

However, if we're 6.17 halfway into the fourth, down by a couple of goals and Bont is rucking against Goldstein because there's no second ruck and English is gassed, then the club hasn't held up its end of the bargain and it'll be a difficult sell to some of us to go back again in a couple of weeks.

I've bought a ticket and my boys go for free, so that's good. But for some of us it's closer to $100 when you factor in petrol/tolls/parking/record/food. Which I'm typically happy to do when we can make it there.

However, if we're 6.17 halfway into the fourth, down by a couple of goals and Bont is rucking against Goldstein because there's no second ruck and English is gassed, then the club hasn't held up its end of the bargain and it'll be a difficult sell to some of us to go back again in a couple of weeks.
And that is exactly why I left the game at the 10 minute mark of the last quarter on Friday, the earliest I have ever left a game.

I basically had had enough and said they don't deserve my presence and got up and left.

I still go to our MCG games but I only actually enjoy going there for finals and if the game is on in the afternoon. Just a pain in the arse to get to and get home from at night if you live any further west than footscray.

I still go to our MCG games but I only actually enjoy going there for finals and if the game is on in the afternoon. Just a pain in the arse to get to and get home from at night if you live any further west than footscray.

I agree - and I'm in West Footscray!

Gawd this makes me angry! Now you can get $15 tickets for LEVEL 1!!!!

I'm the sucker supporter who paid for the initial level 3 seats - why aren't we rewarded rather than punished for getting in & supporting the club early.

View attachment 1371729
Selling algorithms. Maximise returns.

Stuff the consumers. They’ll keep coming back no matter how badly we treat them.
🙁

So I got us some $15 tickets but I have no idea where they are except it says gate 5. Don't even know what level we're on.
The section is GA 00023. Not something I can see on the seating map. Does that just mean we can sit anywhere?

Can any kind ITK help a poor out-of-town hillbilly with this?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back