15-year-old Maurice Rioli Jnr To Make Senior Debut

Remove this Banner Ad

47262111_1098433046984199_3854937013077671936_n.jpg

Doesn’t Maurice have another older son or two?

Haven't checked this thread in a while glad I did its bloody entertaining.
But one query why fremantle and sheep.
Also witnessing essedon pinch the mosquito from the hawks I suggest watch them closely, very closely I have come to the conclusion that are not against doing unsavoury things to get ahead (like bidding early on players or perhaps even indulging in supplements)

Also witnessing essedon pinch the mosquito from the hawks I suggest watch them closely, very closely I have come to the conclusion that are not against doing unsavoury things to get ahead (like bidding early on players or perhaps even indulging in supplements)
MJ gets to choose and, according to the papers and Daniel Rioli himself, he flat-out wants to be a Tiger. Essendon can bid and we'll just match it, no doubt we're already planning for it.

Nothing the Bombers could offer him on the sly would be enough to change his mind, we'd be able to offer just as much and more.

He'll be a Tiger this time 2 years from now, don't worry :)

Don't worry about the druggies mate, they didn't pinch mozzie they got given him by the hawks who didn't rate him, druggies reaction the instant hawks didn't match said it all, they were devo until they realised they were on camera then the fake fist pumps and laughs started. They wanted hawks to cough up top dollar and it backfired. Druggies won't be taking MR, all they will do is bid to make us pay top dollar, unlucky for us that the AFL will close the swans loophole before we get a chance to exploit it by getting a club to babysit our first pick while we pick up MR Jnr with some late picks.

Don't worry about the druggies mate, they didn't pinch mozzie they got given him by the hawks who didn't rate him, druggies reaction the instant hawks didn't match said it all, they were devo until they realised they were on camera then the fake fist pumps and laughs started. They wanted hawks to cough up top dollar and it backfired. Druggies won't be taking MR, all they will do is bid to make us pay top dollar, unlucky for us that the AFL will close the swans loophole before we get a chance to exploit it by getting a club to babysit our first pick while we pick up MR Jnr with some late picks.
druggies will bid on mrj with pick 4 let them have him if thats the case

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like he would be a handy boxer like his old man.It would be awesome if he grew to 6'2", I think he's close to 6 foot at the moment.

He was a bit shorter than those around him. So more like under 180cm than over. But he looks pretty well built. Bit like Higgins really. If he ends up as good as Higgo we've got a steal.

If other clubs are bidding first rounders on him it will be because hes a good player, not just to shaft us.

If you overbid, like say the Bombers did cause they love the name Mosquito (and who can blame them), then the other club just doesn't match. MJ may be a great talent, we'll see in a few years. Right now we are being fed awesome stories. I'll believe them if in his draft year he kills it.

If he is the clear number one pick then good on us. We have to pay the points for #1, and we'd do it very happily :thumbsu::rainbow:

If you overbid, like say the Bombers did cause they love the name Mosquito (and who can blame them), then the other club just doesn't match. MJ may be a great talent, we'll see in a few years. Right now we are being fed awesome stories. I'll believe them if in his draft year he kills it.

If he is the clear number one pick then good on us. We have to pay the points for #1, and we'd do it very happily :thumbsu::rainbow:
think he will be top 10 for sure .

think he will be top 10 for sure .

Hope so. But who knows right now. He's fantastic in the NT - so he's got talent for a kid. He's short, but well built. The ABC dude that commentated on him pretty much said his main weakness was kicking length. The highlights seemed like he can kick it fairly well. So who knows. Maybe we have the doozy on hand.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back