15-year-old Maurice Rioli Jnr To Make Senior Debut

Remove this Banner Ad

Before we all get too excited, he kicked 4 goals in this game, taking his tally to 9 goals in 8 games played and has only been named in the bests in 2 games.

the basketball bounce and goal

d91.gif

just watch the whole 2.6 hours

I haven't got that time. Give me some times to cut to and I'll happily fap to Rioli joy

Edit: Some times came in whilst I was posting this. All good I hope.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Before we all get too excited, he kicked 4 goals in this game, taking his tally to 9 goals in 8 games played and has only been named in the bests in 2 games.
When your e 17, you re entitled to be on an improvement curve 🙄 looks to be 100% fitter than he did 12m ago to me , exciting to think what progress he’ll make in the y&b as a ft afl footballer

When your e 17, you re entitled to be on an improvement curve 🙄 looks to be 100% fitter than he did 12m ago to me , exciting to think what progress he’ll make in the y&b as a ft afl footballer
No doubt he is improving just don't want to see him being overrated by those that just see this story and think he's a gun.

Looking at the game, it's nice to see him kick a few but he fluked a couple of goals however what was surprising was his leg speed.

I've seen enough, welcome to Tigerland Rioli … let the oppo fans melt some more. :D
Yea there was a couple of lucky breaks but some players have a real knack with that , I too was impressed with the run down as I thought there was a Q on his agility

Looking at the game, it's nice to see him kick a few but he fluked a couple of goals however what was surprising was his leg speed.

I've seen enough, welcome to Tigerland Rioli … let the oppo fans melt some more. :D

Great hands and smarts, very fast. kicking wasn't great - but luck beats skill any day.

When you see players do things like the basketball bounce that usually means there is a bit of something special there. Here's hoping

Remove this Banner Ad

Back