Oct 27, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond

Willo_23

Senior List
Apr 15, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
As if last weekend's show of youth in our team wasn't enough, it's easy to forget that we have the prospect of MRJ making his way through the ranks!

I wasn't around when his dad was carving up the opposition for us, but I'd imagine it's going to be an incredibly special moment for those supporters who were lucky enough to see him play, when his son runs out in the yellow and black for the first time.

Feb 2, 2009
AFL Club
Richmond

guruisatiger

Grand Poohbah of Ganymede
Oct 25, 2006
from the hinterlands of sri lanka and tibet
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
B.S.C youngboys.. Borussia Dortmund
As if last weekend's show of youth in our team wasn't enough, it's easy to forget that we have the prospect of MRJ making his way through the ranks!

I wasn't around when his dad was carving up the opposition for us, but I'd imagine it's going to be an incredibly special moment for those supporters who were lucky enough to see him play, when his son runs out in the yellow and black for the first time.

Mate, if he has anything like his dad's talent we are in for a treat. Amazing player. But you rarely get lightning striking twice. Still can hoe though :rainbow:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Al Heimer

Club Legend
Apr 28, 2017
Dante's Second Circle
AFL Club
Richmond
Dunno if Bruce's testicles would cope with that if he was commentating and Winx was running the same day.
tumblr_n3jl3wPaix1qzk2apo1_500.gif

May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
So which club is going to bid for him to make us pay up an early pick, maybe we can do a Sydney and send our 1st rounder to GC to who we have a good relationship with to babysit and then after using our 2nd and 3rd rounder to match the MR Jnr bid, we bring back the 1st rounder from GC and send them a token future 3rd to say thanks.

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
So which club is going to bid for him to make us pay up an early pick, maybe we can do a Sydney and send our 1st rounder to GC to who we have a good relationship with to babysit and then after using our 2nd and 3rd rounder to match the MR Jnr bid, we bring back the 1st rounder from GC and send them a token future 3rd to say thanks.

Or we could just trade it for Sam Taylor (gws) Aiden Bonar (gws) Adam Cerra (freo)

Back