15-year-old Maurice Rioli Jnr To Make Senior Debut

Remove this Banner Ad

Daniel is a defensive small foward thats played 77 games and has 68 goals as well as 2 premiership medals in which he has played extremely well during the finals when Rioli's play their best football.

A defensive small foward is very different to a attacking small fwd which doesnt have defensive role and simply attacking and scoring goals similar to Milne and Betts to a degree.

Need to watch DR live to appreciate his game or the importance he has to our game plan

Daniel is a defensive small foward thats played 77 games and has 68 goals as well as 2 premiership medals in which he has played extremely well during the finals when Rioli's play their best football.

A defensive small foward is very different to a attacking small fwd which doesnt have defensive role and simply attacking and scoring goals similar to Milne and Betts to a degree.

Need to watch DR live to appreciate his game or the importance he has to our game plan
Not enough people know this. I think it needs to be re posted every time someone bags Daniel out.

Agreed whole heartedly

Dont be like that the Suns have been good to us.
Agree! I do however think the suns should wear the same Guernsey as our reserves seeing as they also are a Richmond feeder club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

can anyone answer the simple q can this lad play?
He looked good when he was young, the recent highlights I saw weren't anything special but he has the attributes.I would like it if got a bit taller. Does anyone have recent video?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back