15-year-old Maurice Rioli Jnr To Make Senior Debut

Remove this Banner Ad

if the draft was tomorrow i doubt he lasts to 50

Tiges fans cant work out if he is indeed Superman or a list filler, depending on the draft pick required to sign him .... surprised no one knows where he played this year.
I can tell you Paddy Cripps younger brother played firsts at boarding school, will be in the U18s 2020.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tiges fans cant work out if he is indeed Superman or a list filler, depending on the draft pick required to sign him .... surprised no one knows where he played this year.
I can tell you Paddy Cripps younger brother played firsts at boarding school, will be in the U18s 2020.
I'm surprised that you have come onto this board and offered your insights.

IDGAF what you think about Paddy Cripps brother.....WTF does that have to do with an MRJ thread. Ohh, I get it, you know something about someone.

No one here is talking about MRJ as being a list filler or a superman, we are just interested to see how he is tracking, he comes from Richmond royalty.

Speaking of royalty...How's the SOS thing going? jSOS has been quite vocal hasn't he?

If I posted a comment on the Blues board like this then I'm sure I'd be thread banned. Troll of the highest order.

We would generally accept someone's comments that were well thought out and incisive....but you, dear sir, do not fit that criteria.

Interesting username though, pity it doesn't equate to your post to like ratio..............

you dont have to be so mean

I'm surprised that you have come onto this board and offered your insights.

IDGAF what you think about Paddy Cripps brother.....WTF does that have to do with an MRJ thread. Ohh, I get it, you know something about someone.

No one here is talking about MRJ as being a list filler or a superman, we are just interested to see how he is tracking, he comes from Richmond royalty.

Speaking of royalty...How's the SOS thing going? jSOS has been quite vocal hasn't he?

If I posted a comment on the Blues board like this then I'm sure I'd be thread banned. Troll of the highest order.

I've followed the Rioli clan since Sibby came south 40 odd years ago, been an admirer ever since, great footballers - until then I'd never heard of the Tiwis.
As for the list filler remark:
shaping as a 50+ prospect
if the draft was tomorrow i doubt he lasts to 50

You blokes cant be dinkum if you dont even know whether he got a game in the Scotch firsts.

Looking forward to see whether can make it with his nephew Dan.

Last edited:
I'm just hoping we can snag Dans younger brother somehow?? Part of Bummers academy so will be a challenge
what academy ? he hasnt even been to tulla lol

he is in their next gen zone yes. but he was eligible to be drafted this year and went undrafted. actually dont even think he nominated

the kid isn't good enough

Remove this Banner Ad

Back