Other 15th IAAF Athletics World Championships 22–30 August 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Her arms fell apart completely in the last 50. Like running downhill. Feel a bit for Felix. Dominated her leg. Such good acceleration at the 200
Going into Beijing she had the 3 fastest times for the year. Dont know how with that style.

Have been meaning to comment but the woman in the mix zone for Eurosport who does the interview and by my count speaks English, French, Spanish, German and Italian reminds me of those Eurovision hosts and because English isnt their first language the questions come out a little disjointed and slightly off target. She did a pretty good job although I dont think Allyson Felix was happy with the - you gave the USA a good lead but what was it like to watch your team mate get overtaken - question.

Mo Greene's top 4 events
4th mens 100m Bolt
3rd womens 200m Schippers
2nd Decathlon Ashton Eaton's world record
1st mens 400m the heats, semis and finals all had great times and first ever race at any level with 3 runners run 43 seconds.

That is probably the best 4x400m relay with the yanks in it since 1984 LA when top 4 teams were split by 1.5 seconds. Less than a second between the top 4 here. The Yanks usually win by 25m then everyone else close.

Doesnt beat the 2012 Olympics when Bahamas knocked of the yanks and my man Chris Brown finally won a gold medal.

Wallaby can you think of a closer top 4 with the yanks running at an Olympics or world champs??
I dont think so- the american depth is always so great that the times of their four fastest runners usually guarantee them a lead of 2-3. Maybe the legendary 1948 London one where Arthur Wint and co knocked them off (plenty of Youtubes, and it's a great story) - but even I wasn't around for that one.

Mo Greene's top 4 events
4th mens 100m Bolt
3rd womens 200m Schippers
2nd Decathlon Ashton Eaton's world record
1st mens 400m the heats, semis and finals all had great times and first ever race at any level with 3 runners run 43 seconds.
Mine would be something like:

1. Dibaba's 1500m win
2. 100m mens final

Clear top two. Then something like:

3. Men's triple jump final
4. 400m mens final

As good as the WR was in the decathlon, I struggle to get into it being spread out so far, and the whole discipline in general really.

I get more and more irritated every time I see those Flo Jo records come on screen before women's sprint races.

How about Jarmila Kratochvilova then? I think she was one of these girls below.

hqdefault.jpg

krato

Does anyone know why SBS2 had a repeat of the of the 2nd last night day on their recap show yesterday, instead of showing the last day? And if anything is going to be done to show the correct replay. Some of us haven't got FOXTEL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back