Other 15th IAAF Athletics World Championships 22–30 August 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow great way to get the girls out for the relay. Come outa as a quartet and get them to pose a bit for the camera. The first out were the Canadians who looked great and posed very seductively.

They did that at the World Relays the last two years (they've now copied it for the swimming as well). Some of the women's teams in the Bahamas were told to 'tone it down' a bit.

I think it's a great idea. It helps promote the relays, which are the most exciting races of all.

Just a thought I had recently, why don't they add a relay event in athletics and swimming, with a combination of 2 males and 2 females? I think it could be a great event to watch.
Its mickey mouse in swimming and I reckon the same in athletics.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow I dont believe that relay result. Felix set that up beautifully going from 10m behind to a 5m lead. That last American has a terrible running style.

That is probably the best 4x400m relay with the yanks in it since 1984 LA when top 4 teams were split by 1.5 seconds. Less than a second between the top 4 here. The Yanks usually win by 25m then everyone else close.

Doesnt beat the 2012 Olympics when Bahamas knocked of the yanks and my man Chris Brown finally won a gold medal.

Wallaby can you think of a closer top 4 with the yanks running at an Olympics or world champs??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back