Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah alright, there was a lot of slacking to be had. Here are the results from the 2nd Qualifying Round:
upload_2016-10-29_16-19-34.png

Results from the 3rd Qualifying Round:
upload_2016-10-29_16-14-46.png

And the 4th Round, which is actually worth discussing (also helps that the next round is what we're currently up to) Level 5 teams (National League) were introduced here, which means FGR started their campaign (and well, ended it):
upload_2016-10-29_16-23-1.png

Big shout out to your local shopping centre, Westfields are the only Tier 9 team left in this competition. East Leigh is way better than North Leigh, and Kidderminister pies will smack you for 6, as Weymouth found out. Jamie Vardy's forgotten mob (We all know about Stocksbridge and Fleetwood, but poor Halifax gets forgotten the most) also go through.

And now, finally, at long last, we can start the FA Cup Proper! Insert epic FA Cup montage here! (Though you guys wouldn't care until we get to the third round)

Just when you think this competition is getting smaller, boom! League One and League Two teams enter the fight!
upload_2016-10-29_16-29-37.png
We've got some matches where League One teams are taking on teams of the 7th division. Our Tier 8s got out alright, and I think Westfields actually has a pretty decent chance with Curzon Ashton, I mean, it could've been a lot worse.

All of these matches take place next week.

Alright, First Round is over, here are the results!

upload_2016-11-23_15-50-24.png

So close for Westfield Shopping Centre, if only Morgan didn't get that goal, they would've avoided both the replay and move on with a chance to play a really big fish.

This means that Stourbridge is our lowest ranked team after talking down the team WealstoneRaider hates the most.

Jamie's Vardy often forgotten Shaymen move on as well.

Here are the fixtures for the Second Round:

upload_2016-11-23_15-55-29.png

Stourbridge get Northampton, unlucky... Though at the very least we're guranteed a non-league team in the next round. Hands up on who wants to be knocked out by Jamie Vardy's Shaymen? (Because screw Eastleigh). For the lulz, if Fleetwood and Halifax win, and they draw each other, I demand that we call that match the Jamie Vardy Cup, and it will be the biggest match of the round. I don't care if United play City or Liverpool, I don't care if Spurs play Arsenal or Chelsea, and I certainly don't if Newcastle play Sunderland. If Fleetwood play Halifax, that is literally the only game that matters for the round. The rest can sod off. Because the Jamie Vardy Cup is where it is at.

But anyway, I expect that this will be the last time I update this thread. I expect the rest of you to continue updating this in the full knowledge that potentially one of these teams will be your first opponent for the FA Cup, because naturally next round is when the Championship and PL teams finally enter the fight.

Which of these guys will be the last minnow standing?

Get in! Curzon take a 2-0 leads! 1-0 up with a screamer from Adam Morgan after 30 seconds, and then he doubles it with a sweet team move!

Live FA Cup action coming to you live from Tameside, the best stuff you'll be seeing this week as Curzon take on fan favourites Wimbledon as Morgan is putting on a clinic!

Get in! Curzon take a 2-0 leads! 1-0 up with a screamer from Adam Morgan after 30 seconds, and then he doubles it with a sweet team move!

Live FA Cup action coming to you live from Tameside, the best stuff you'll be seeing this week as Curzon take on fan favourites Wimbledon as Morgan is putting on a clinic!
Is that THE Adam Morgan that used to be in Liverpools Academy?

Is that THE Adam Morgan that used to be in Liverpools Academy?
Why yes it is good chum. THE Adam Morgan of Liverpool academy fame. He is putting on a clinic as Curzon look like they've been playing Tier 3 this season and so totally not a side that got 3 red cards in their previous game and languishing in the bottom half of the table.

It's a good show, this.

Come on the Nash!
Morgan with a hattie.
Have a bit of a soft spot for them as that was my Grandfathers home town growing up. Curzon were formed about 15 years after he emigrated here but he often talked about Ashton Amateurs who were one of the clubs who merged to form Curzon.

Come on the Nash!
Morgan with a hattie.
Have a bit of a soft spot for them as that was my Grandfathers home town growing up. Curzon were formed about 15 years after he emigrated here but he often talked about Ashton Amateurs who were one of the clubs who merged to form Curzon.
That's fantastic to hear, and cheers for a bit of history there, very nice.

And wow... there it is. A free kick from the half-way mark, and the Wombles have scored. 4-3... what a comeback. This is one of the best games I've seen. Fantastic... Curzon, how could you? 3-0 up with 10 to play, and lost it all... not even good enough to make it to a replay... that is poor.

Sorry to hear your boys won't be going through after such a performance.

That's fantastic to hear, and cheers for a bit of history there, very nice.

And wow... there it is. A free kick from the half-way mark, and the Wombles have scored. 4-3... what a comeback. This is one of the best games I've seen. Fantastic... Curzon, how could you? 3-0 up with 10 to play, and lost it all... not even good enough to make it to a replay... that is poor.

Sorry to hear your boys won't be going through after such a performance.
Was something like 30 shots to 4 for the game. Great game to watch and I'm just happy to see them on TV as I have never seen them on before. I've been to where he grew up when I was younger but haven't seen them play. He was a huge United fan and a major influence in my love for the game.

1 AFC BOURNEMOUTH
2 ARSENAL
3 ASTON VILLA
4 BARNSLEY
5 BIRMINGHAM CITY
6 BLACKBURN ROVERS
7 BRENTFORD
8 BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION
9 BRISTOL CITY
10 BURNLEY
11 BURTON ALBION
12 CARDIFF CITY
13 CHELSEA
14 CRYSTAL PALACE
15 DERBY COUNTY
16 EVERTON
17 FULHAM
18 HUDDERSFIELD TOWN
19 HULL CITY
20 IPSWICH TOWN
21 LEEDS UNITED
22 LEICESTER CITY
23 LIVERPOOL
24 MANCHESTER CITY
25 MANCHESTER UNITED
26 MIDDLESBROUGH
27 NEWCASTLE UNITED
28 NORWICH CITY
29 NOTTINGHAM FOREST
30 PRESTON NORTH END
31 QUEENS PARK RANGERS
32 READING
33 ROTHERHAM UNITED
34 SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY
35 SOUTHAMPTON
36 STOKE CITY
37 SUNDERLAND
38 SWANSEA CITY
39 TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR
40 WATFORD
41 WEST BROMWICH ALBION
42 WEST HAM UNITED
43 WIGAN ATHLETIC
44 WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS
45 AFC WIMBLEDON
46 WYCOMBE WANDERERS
47 MILLWALL
48 MACCLESFIELD TOWN OR OXFORD UNITED
49 BOLTON WANDERERS
50 BLACKPOOL
51 STOURBRIDGE OR NORTHAMPTON TOWN
52 NOTTS COUNTY OR PETERBOROUGH UNITED
53 CAMBRIDGE UNITED
54 PORT VALE
55 BARROW
56 ACCRINGTON STANLEY
57 LINCOLN CITY OR OLDHAM ATHLETIC
58 LUTON TOWN
59 SUTTON UNITED
60 EASTLEIGH OR FC HALIFAX TOWN
61 SHREWSBURY TOWN OR FLEETWOOD TOWN
62 CHARLTON ATHLETIC OR MILTON KEYNES DONS
63 PLYMOUTH ARGYLE OR NEWPORT COUNTY
64 ROCHDALE

Desperately want to see 42 West Ham United v 47 Millwall at Fight Club Stadium :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A non PL side in the third round for the first time in 4 seasons would be nice maybe get a few extra games into the old stadium before it goes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back