Remove this Banner Ad

Don't forget Gareth Bale. Southampton's academy has been getting raped for years, we took Walcott and AOC off them too (not that they probably mind about those 2 in hindsight).

Yeah I guess I was thinking in more recent years.

Lovren, Clyne, Lallana, Mané, Lambert.

Yeah we've done pretty well out of them over the last few years. Lambert the only one who hasn't gone on to become a key player for us and he cost peanuts so no real loss there.

Lovren, Clyne, Lallana, Mané, Lambert.

Yeah we've done pretty well out of them over the last few years. Lambert the only one who hasn't gone on to become a key player for us and he cost peanuts so no real loss there.
Keep reading you're in for VvD as well. Will be spewing if you sign him. He's a f***ing wall.

Not sure I see the problem. I used to go to the library to do my homework as well...
giphy.gif

First leg of our semi is a week from tomorrow. I'm going to try and promote it from the Hull side so any United supporters in Sydney feel free to come along to Cheers to build a good atmosphere. I can put up a list of places Hull fans will be likely to head in other cities if people like going out to watch games with opposition fans to chat to.

First leg of our semi is a week from tomorrow. I'm going to try and promote it from the Hull side so any United supporters in Sydney feel free to come along to Cheers to build a good atmosphere. I can put up a list of places Hull fans will be likely to head in other cities if people like going out to watch games with opposition fans to chat to.
Is it true that Livermore and Hundredstone are your starting CB's now?

Is it true that Livermore and Hundredstone are your starting CB's now?

And your man Meyler is our right back.

But Maguire and Dawson may be fit for tomorrow morning.

And your man Meyler is our right back.

But Maguire and Dawson may be fit for tomorrow morning.
right back? No wonder you're s**t. should be da main man blud.

i wonder who is slowest out of Jagielka, Dawson and Zlatan. a debate for the ages.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

right back? No wonder you're s**t. should be da main man blud.

i wonder who is slowest out of Jagielka, Dawson and Zlatan. a debate for the ages.

He apparently had a great game in the FA Cup there. Speaks volumes for how cack Elmo has been this season when our man has been an upgrade.

Well he does like scoring against the big teams AND likes scoring in the Cup. So...

I dunno how quick Dawson is, but he has a lethal finish if you've seen his goal against Everton. Almost got a second in the second half as well.

He apparently had a great game in the FA Cup there. Speaks volumes for how cack Elmo has been this season when our man has been an upgrade.

Well he does like scoring against the big teams AND likes scoring in the Cup. So...

I dunno how quick Dawson is, but he has a lethal finish if you've seen his goal against Everton. Almost got a second in the second half as well.
yeah cos Jagielka was marking him. Good goal tho.

He's definitely improved us, haven't felt so confident when watching us since SAF, hopefully we can carry on with this form and beat Liverpool Monday.

You'll finish top 3 and definitely challenge for the title next season.

Just wanted to note what a perfect combination of avatars going on just then.

Good thing you guys were onto it, almost forgot about the Semis being on today and tomorrow. Hopefully Southampton will keep Liverpool on their toes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back