Remove this Banner Ad

Liverpool spurs Manchester sides west ham and Chelsea all draw each other. Arsenal home to reading lol

Liverpool and Chelsea are my tip still for the final
I hope you play your kids, You've got bigger fish to fry (Champions league).

We will be playing a very weakened side I'd imagine. Could be painful viewing for us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope you play your kids, You've got bigger fish to fry (Champions league).
Yeah I'd imagine it'll be a mix of kids and fringe. Shame we won't get too many games to do that by the looks of it. Chelsea and Liverpool really should be the two favourites for both domestic cups without Europe. No reason not to play full strength sides.

Spurs have 5 games in the space of 14 days next month. West Brom, Leverkusen(CL), Bournemouth, Liverpool(EFL Cup), Leicester.
First two games should get full strength sides. Bournemouth slight rotation (3-4 different to best side). Liverpool slight rotation (5-6 out). Leicester full strength.

I'm really glad we got knocked out now. Knowing you're playing mid week before our game, while we aren't, makes me happy haha.
Extra games this early isn't as big a deal as later. Don't want us tanking the league cup just because there's a game 3 days later. We should use it as a good chance for guys to find form and get match practice and make a case to be in the first XI

Extra games this early isn't as big a deal as later. Don't want us tanking the league cup just because there's a game 3 days later. We should use it as a good chance for guys to find form and get match practice and make a case to be in the first XI
It is a big deal when you're playing 5 games in 14 days, 4 of which are away. That's an awful fixture congestion.

It is a big deal when you're playing 5 games in 14 days, 4 of which are away. That's an awful fixture congestion.
If we had 11 guys in form it's a problem. But we don't. So playing 18-20 guys over the 5 games is a good chance for guys like Onomah, Winks, Sissoko, Wanyama, Wimmer, Trippier etc to push for starting spots

Remove this Banner Ad

Back