Past #16: Aiden Bonar - drafted by GWS #11 '17 ND - traded to NM end '19 - 25 NM games - thx Bon

Remove this Banner Ad

fair point; barring the night with de Goey, Bonar's performances were going the right way when the team was under water
I took that as inexperience. He played on a very footy smart forward.

Bonar is an athletic freak. He's basically building to be a Spud Firrito, with pace.
I’ll take one of those.

Congrats to Aiden, you started the season very well, the new contract is well deserved.

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
Identical dimensions to Dane Rampe. Interesting to see how we utilise him.

Screenshot_20210720-175552_Instagram.jpg

I think more Ziebell. I’m hoping Perez or Atu take Atleys spot.
I was thinking like-for-like in terms of replacing players and both are pacey and strong lockdown types that offer a bit of rebound here and there. I would love Perez and Atu in there as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the flying ham

Cancelled
Dec 12, 2006
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Ziebell will be in the back 6 next year. Noble seems to like LMac up the ground (I do expect him to move back there later in his career). Fingers crossed Perez will get back on the park.
I think turner will slot in there when we need a job done, but agree that is my starting back 6

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Billy Not Really

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 7, 2018
Licking windows at the back of the bus.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Rapt to have him on board, he's been one of the biggest improvers since he came to the club and was seriously showing some elite attributes at senior level with his speed and ability to defend and his execution was getting tidied up a bit.

Also he's a deceptively large bloke, in the video he looks massive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back