Past #16: Aiden Bonar - drafted by GWS #11 '17 ND - traded to NM end '19 - 25 NM games - thx Bon

Remove this Banner Ad

bonar needs to be conditioned and strengthened, he just gets injured so easily.

The club needs to train him to get atley's consittution.

Atley is not useless, he is one of those video game character that has really big health pool.

His injury is due to lack of match fitness, so when he is tired a slight bump would mean a severe injury when the fitter people might take a tumble or a slip but gets back up running. This reminds of moutain hiking, when you are very tired, a twig could break your ankle.

Takes Hall's spot by the end of 2022 hopefully - not a shot at Hall
I love Perez. Can’t wait to see him back.

but * does Hall not deserve the most lengthy extended runs in the side

I love Perez. Can’t wait to see him back.

but fu** does Hall not deserve the most lengthy extended runs in the side
Hall deserves to be in the team for as long as he is the best option in his position. Hopefully in 12 months' time Perez's output is greater than Hall's. It isn't a drop Hall approach, but rather fingers crossed for Perez and that he can become what we all want.

Hall deserves to be in the team for as long as he is the best option in his position. Hopefully in 12 months' time Perez's output is greater than Hall's. It isn't a drop Hall approach, but rather fingers crossed for Perez and that he can become what we all want.

If Perez can come in and outdo what Hall is delivering right now, we’ll be in seriously good shape. I emphasise seriously good.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think there is a massive scope for improvement with Hall. He's played this position for one year, and has continued to adapt and be more effective as time goes on. I reckon he's in for a massive 2022. Fitness, plus familiarity in defence will make him a hard man to shift from our first team.

Feel like noble wants to pump games into him where possible at either vfl or AFL level. Covid doesn’t help. Was Rushed back too soon and I Just felt our backline looked it’s worse in a while. Was underdone and it wasn’t as if we were crying for his inclusion.

Had the opportunity to handball inboard to Stephenson but chose the bounce handball straight to a Swans player. Not sure of his footy smarts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back