Snake_Baker

L'enfant terrible
Apr 24, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The Unicornia Reactants
Did some nice link up stuff today.

I reckon he'll be more of a solid cameo type initially, playing a mix of forward and mid. Not expecting any 30 disposal midfield games this year. Hope I am wrong. Definitely has good instincts and can execute.

Merlin007

Rookie
Jun 7, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Did some nice link up stuff today.

I reckon he'll be more of a solid cameo type initially, playing a mix of forward and mid. Not expecting any 30 disposal midfield games this year. Hope I am wrong. Definitely has good instincts and can execute.
Didn't have the benefit of getting to the ground, but liked the little passage of play on the highlights where he gave a handball under pressure to Mahoney for a goal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

andana

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 1, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Rhyce Shaw has confirmed new recruits Aiden Bonar and Josh Walker will make their club debuts on Friday night.
North Melbourne will kick off the Marsh Community Series against the Bulldogs at Marvel Stadium, with the former Giant and Lion set to play key roles.

Bonar logged big midfield minutes in last week's intraclub match and will again be stationed in that role on Friday night.
"He knows there's big competition in the midfield. We've got a really stacked group," Shaw said of Bonar.
"But I'm looking forward to see 'Bon'. He's done really well and fitted into our group really well.
"I thought he did some pretty good things (in the intraclub game). He's someone who's built up over the pre-season

Top Bottom