Past #16: Aiden Bonar - drafted by GWS #11 '17 ND - traded to NM end '19 - 25 NM games - thx Bon

Remove this Banner Ad

Have some respect for your own crow fans, that’s The Great Billy Frampton . Has a nice ring to it sounds like an upcoming musical production .

I have to put my hand up as one of those who had doubts about Aiden last year but have been really impressed with his work this year.
He seems to have found the pace and rhythm of the game. He has shown he knows when to go into defence mode and when to attack and take on the game.
Apologies for my negativity last year Aiden.
Stay fit, stay confident in your abilities and have a great year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Players like Aiden prove that we are way to harsh in riding off younger players. It’s a bloody tough competition and not a lot of young players can come in smash it from the get go. Aiden hasn’t made it yet, but the early signs look very good.

Yep, wasn’t good, said it before it happened. Anything else?
Couple of knobby types like you supporting the Crows aren’t there? Must be some personality disorder related to the little
hole you call a city. What precisely are you trying to laud over us with your chippy little comments here? Are we meant to be jealous of your recent wooden spoon or something?

Geez must take a lot of internal bitterness to go out of ones way to randomly insult a group of people. I'm so proud of Bonar, go well son xxx

Geez must take a lot of internal bitterness to go out of ones way to randomly insult a group of people. I'm so proud of Bonar, go well son xxx
Not at all, I once loved Bonar as a prospect, thought he was going to be a star. Then he just couldn’t even find the footy for the Giants NEAFL side. Then he’s been disappointing for you guys. I’m really not such a bad guy. I call a spade a spade. I’m not sold on him, I do like Powell though. LDU could be a star too, although IMO he’s got to think through the game better. Has the attributes.

Not at all, I once loved Bonar as a prospect, thought he was going to be a star. Then he just couldn’t even find the footy for the Giants NEAFL side. Then he’s been disappointing for you guys. I’m really not such a bad guy. I call a spade a spade. I’m not sold on him, I do like Powell though. LDU could be a star too, although IMO he’s got to think through the game better. Has the attributes.
I was talking more about you blurting out that we are irrelevant, i don't think any of us mind having oppo supporters come in for a friendly chat but the arbitrary potting will only ensure no one will listen to you. I'd like to see more of the player specific commentary and I'm happy to read anything you have to say regarding that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back