My Boy Draft 2024: Pick 9, sup3rfish

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 2, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, Miami Dolphins
Love his self confidence and already is happy to take on the tackle and also not shirk the physical stuff at all.

Just needs to learn the words to the club song (watch today’s after match song)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

naraku

Club Legend
Sep 9, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
A.C. Milan
Still waiting for his 1st goal right ? I think it will be a 50M , checkside from the boundary line.

I think he stays in for the rest of the season no matter what.

Razzle Dazzlers

Debutant
Apr 9, 2018
AUS - SYD
AFL Club
Essendon
Think he needs to clean up his disposal a bit. Always seems to kick floaters on the run and just jams it on the boot very rushed.
Yeah bare in mind he didnt play for a year so that will all come. The fact he’s picking up the pace of game already and taking on the tackler is like pidge when his first year.
2 years a young core midfield of pidge, zerret,dasher, perk, cox, drapes and maybe our pick this year is a lot to like.

A bit of Stevie J nouse Perks has in the forward half.... maybe not selfish enough LOL

Stevie J's from memory breakout game was his 5th/6th when he kicked 4 straight rom 16 odd touches and dominated Collingwood.

Won't suprise me if Perks does the same soon enough.

Jeez he was good. Maniac attacking the ball, used it well and just brought players into the game. Had an incredible 12 score involvements.

Looking forward to seeing Byrne > Perkins > Jones > goal for the next 10+ years.

Hak94

All Australian
Apr 27, 2021
AFL Club
Essendon
His first half was incredible. Growing in confidence every game he plays. Once he puts on more size, works out the game a little more and becomes more confident with the ball I think we're going to have another very seriously talented midfielder (who can push forward). I don't think we've seen the best of him this season yet, slowly building up to a big game to come.

CBombers17

Premium Platinum
Jul 7, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
On drafting seemed perhaps a little cocky at a glance - but his play is so team oriented and disciplined. Full respect!
I've been really impressed with the all the younger players willingness to give it to the first option - same with this guy (including Bryan today as well). We have traded in some strong at the contest no bullshit / honest footballers at their base. They all clearly have tricks that will come for all to see but it's great to see their heads in tbe team game first.

Back