Cancelled
Apr 25, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Whoever happens to be winning
He looks soooo good out there.
I also think he's a pretty good footballer

Zaka must be really concerned. Not only is there a likely replacement for his role in the side, but he has been officially replaced as the main attraction in the side from the opposite sex. If only Zaka could pull off a pony tail huh.

There was one passage where he seemed to be in two minds were to put the ball and another time where he could have taken a shot but tried to do the team thing but i thought his disposal was more to do with it being his first game.
I hope that's the case, I'd hate to think we were blinded by the flashy stuff he does and overlooked mediocre ball use.

Vander18

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 22, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
I’ll go early and say that I think his kicking is a thing. His ball drop is loose and there is lots of margin for error.

But....lots of very good players have been ordinary kicks. Hird was very prone to kicking helicopters as an example.

Perkins has the ability to beat the first tackle and make things happen.I think he’ll be a very damaging footballer.

Aug 15, 2009
Donaldsons Dairy
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Chelsea
I’ll go early and say that I think his kicking is a thing. His ball drop is loose and there is lots of margin for error.

But....lots of very good players have been ordinary kicks. Hird was very prone to kicking helicopters as an example.

Perkins has the ability to beat the first tackle and make things happen.I think he’ll be a very damaging footballer.
His miskicks seemed to be when he was trying to bite off a little too much.

A little like an early Jobe.

Back