AFL Player #16: Archie Perkins - Out for 4 weeks with a hamstring - 8/4

Remove this Banner Ad

Clearly pretty mature and not getting away with himself but other than that he is hard to get a read on in interviews because he is so serious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve been trying to think of a past player Archie reminds me of and have settled on Daisy Thomas (Collingwood days). Athletic, midsized forward. Plays on quickly and is very aggressive offensively with his style of play. Maybe not as strong aerially but does seem to get onto his fair share of marks.

I’ve been trying to think of a past player Archie reminds me of and have settled on Daisy Thomas (Collingwood days). Athletic, midsized forward. Plays on quickly and is very aggressive offensively with his style of play. Maybe not as strong aerially but does seem to get onto his fair share of marks.

Reminds me a little of a young Ryan Houlihan.

Archie is pretty strong aerially, has taking some good marks under pressure this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back