AFL Player #16: Archie Perkins - Out for 4 weeks with a hamstring - 8/4

Remove this Banner Ad

Recruiters would’ve had a field day looking at his insta. Every 2nd photo is party drinking.

My nephew was the quiet type who hardly spoke, turned 18 in 2019 and I don't think I've seen him since sober or without a hangover. Kids push their boundaries at that age but can turn it around pretty quick if they have someone responsible to guide them.

Just watched his highlight reel. Does he remind anyone of Caracella? I know Caracella didn't have the burst through packs strength, but the way he turns and then steadies before he kicks with short steps. Even the his ball drop and kicking style looks the same. Which means if you add ball winning strength to that he'll be more like Cotchin of today's mids.

An IQ lower than Tatenda Taibu's batting average, jeans that look like they are from a 2-for-1 rack from General Pants in 2008, a necklace that looks like Peter Siddle dropped at a school clinic, and you just know he is going to be the guy in the group chat to ask "how many bags we getting tonight????". Also the one to DM Abbie Holmes at 3am with a "wyd???". Welcome.

😁 I love him already

Recruiters would’ve had a field day looking at his insta. Every 2nd photo is party drinking.

Those photos look pretty tame. young people hanging out at one another house or at the beach. I know people with real professional jobs yet their socal media profiles are far more wild than that.

He's Hansel to Langford's Zoolander.
That explains everything - the ball was to his left.

cfc95ce99003b66fef79edcd79b3f355.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back