AFL Player #16: Archie Perkins - Career best performance v Hawks - 17/3

16 - perkins.jpg

Contract Status: Out of contract 2024
My Boy Draft 2024: Pick 9, sup3rfish

Last edited by a moderator:
Archie's training report on Blitz is very very shiny. Nailing every kick. Getting to contests effortlessly. Already pressing a claim for a R1 berth. Just the kind of preseason appraisal I like to read!
Pre season training :hearteyes:

Oct 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Everton, Storm, Victory
Pre season training :hearteyes:

To be fair I think the consistent training watchers over there are generally pretty honest and this is the first time in years they have been this positive about skill level in the early skills sessions.

To be fair I think the consistent training watchers over there are generally pretty honest and this is the first time in years they have been this positive about skill level in the early skills sessions.
Pre season training reports are half the reason we’ve been over rating our list for the last decade

Oct 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Everton, Storm, Victory
Pre season training reports are half the reason we’ve been over rating our list for the last decade

Selectively interpretation from those with a bent towards optimism maybe. My bent is generally towards pessimism and can’t remember the last time skill levels have been praised early.

JayJ20

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 28, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Has any club come out during a pre season and say they’ve had an average training block and are really going to struggle during the H&A season against the big dogs?
It was pretty clear by the start of the 2019 season we were going to struggle with the amount of preseason surgeries we had.

Same thing last preseason

To be fair I used to do the training reports there as well. There was nothing in my comments.

Looks like we're at that point of pre-season already where we're looking for the smallest thing to fight over just for the content it provides.
I want him to be the next Dusty so bad.

Back